✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So what monstrosity are you going as this Halloween?

86Timewarp

Why not?

You dont have a day where you can wear costumes and pretend to be who are not? *gasp* :wreck:

well some people do it, in their own little private parties and what not, but Halloween is not a big thing like it is in other countries. I remember going trick or treating as a kid and having heaps of houses just say "no sorry we dont have any candy bye"

:bigcry: ruined my childhood

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well some people do it, in their own little private parties and what not, but Halloween is not a big thing like it is in other countries. I remember going trick or treating as a kid and having heaps of houses just say "no sorry we dont have any candy bye"

:bigcry: ruined my childhood

I know you mean. I went trick or treating in Florida. It was the worst Halloween I ever had..:(

Me. :disappointed:

The original plan was to go as Heather from SH3, but that never materialized. And my hair is down to my boobs now, so...heh.

Lmao you can do wonders with that hair :laugh3:

A taco.

Delicious :nod:

But the whip is the best part!

Depends if your getting hit with it :uhoh: I mean, yes you maybe appealing, but it's gonna hurt :lol:

I'm going to dress up as a flapper for the social at my school. But there is also a dorm trick-RA-treat where all the RAs hide around campus and hand out candy if we can find them...and it's at night so I might need a warmer costume for that!

I was going to be a flapper alongside one of my friends. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
My friend wants to be a vampire with me, but I don't want to dress like a whore..So I dunno what I'm doing yet.

sorry but i don't see why go as vampire is go as a whore :uhoh: (i mean i understood you and your friend mean to wear like the same costume, am i right? )

I'm going as Rebecca Black. Scare the crap out of them with my rendition of "Friday"!

true story, i read on the webs here that some kids wear as justin bieber and selena gomes and they said "give me candy or i'll sing" :lol:

I was thinking Jesus.

ready to do the trick of turn water into wine or some like that? :P

Thom Yorke in Lotus Flower video.

that be awesome :awesome:

so for the 2nd year i'm ready with candies fearing a kids attack, and none came around.... last year at least one knocked door.

i'm considering a revenge either for the next days or for next year and scare them all! no idea what to dress like. oh well at least next weeks will be sweet. :\

Guest LiquidSky
People at my school seem to have mistaken Halloween for Come To School Practically Naked Day. :|

yeap! It's kinda sad. When I was in high school, my school was so strict that we couldn't wear any lower v-neck shirts, no see-through shirts, no miniskirts, no above the knee shorts and all skirts had to be below the knee, no dyed crazy rainbow color hair, and the guys had to be well groomed and shaved, no baggy jeans, no pjs dresscode, no tight lyrcra pants for the girls, must wear a bra, no crazy make-up either, the list kept going. If you looked like you hadn't showered for days, the principal would make you take a shower. We didn't have an uniform though which was good but the dresscode was pretty much strict.

oh, I forgot to mention. I dressed up as a cat today :D

People at my school seem to have mistaken Halloween for Come To School Practically Naked Day. :|

Not just your school..Some girl came to school as a person in the shower and was just wearing a towel and underwear..

sorry but i don't see why go as vampire is go as a whore :uhoh: (i mean i understood you and your friend mean to wear like the same costume, am i right? )

Yeah I know, but she had this idea that involved short tight shirts, ripped fish nets and some skimpy tank top outfit thingy..So yeah, I didn't want to do that..

I ended up just being a cat, I just wore all black with cat ears