✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto are.... people (Soylent Green ref)

bdevil89

Well it seems like Mylo and Xyloto are the two main characters in the new album - although someone mentioned a nytimes interview where Chris mentions that xyloto came from their conversation about where music came from - he ?jokingly said they come from between fingers/toes - and jumped to musical digits - "xylo toes" - and mylo just bc they liked the name - don't know how reliable this particular interview is - but man after all the speculation - i like their initial offering of it can mean whatever you want it to mean and how it became a newly created word/entity associated with their music much akin to Google, Yahoo, Iphone, etc.

I don't mind it being the character's names either - but really liked the concept of it being the name of the revolutionary underground movement (i.e. the freedom of expression of ideas/sounds/etc.) vs Mainstream media/propaganda/Big Brother (Major Minus Media).

What do people think? regardless can't wait to hear it - is there any way to get the album in FLAC, btw, or lossless audio?

There's an option on Windows Media Player and iTunes to rip CDs with lossless audio but the file size is enormous (about 80-90MB per song). Songs in lossless format have a bitrate of over 1,000kbps if I remember correctly.