✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China is gonna come out tomorrow

lifeincoldplaycolor

Is anyone going to post the song here on coldplaying please,somehow record it or use a magical program so that we can hear it in a good quality?Will we be able to hear it (people outside UK and US)? cause you know BBC and others always restrict access to other countries in order to ..well....f*ck themselves ,so it will be impossible to listen to it on the radio,but will we hear it after it is played on the radio that is my question thanks.!?

Which radio station is this gonna be happening on????:shocked2:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89182

Is anyone going to post the song here on coldplaying please,somehow record it or use a magical program so that we can hear it in a good quality?Will we be able to hear it (people outside UK and US)? cause you know BBC and others always restrict access to other countries in order to ..well....f*ck themselves ,so it will be impossible to listen to it on the radio,but will we hear it after it is played on the radio that is my question thanks.!?

It's Coldplay.......if the radio station blocks your country the obviously you won't be able listen to it live but i can 100% guarantee you that it will be on Youtube within minutes of it playing on the radio

I think maybe the band will post a YouTube 'listening post' themselves as they did after ETIAW, Major Minus, Moving to Mars and Paradise all aired. But even if they don't, someone will definitely have it up on there within 20 minutes at the most.

Guest howyousawtheworld
i dont like POC :(

I really don't know what to think of it.

It's a strange combo Chris Martin and Rihanna. Very strange indeed.