✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A hidden Track at the end the end of UFO?

stevedes

It sounds very much like Poppyfields. It must be like a hidden track or something and it must have name because there is a clear ending to U.F.O. and a clear beginning to that instrumental. I love it and think it is a great base for a full length track! EP anyone??

Chris said in an interview they tried using Takk as the background synths for another song in VLV, but then decided against it. Am I the only one thinking that that song was Prospekt's March? The quiet synths in the background in the first section sound like they were going for a similar effect to this intro track, and the sound would tie in with that of 'Poppyfields' at the end of the song, the same sonic thread.

I listened to Mylo twice on Monday, and when I listened the first time, I thought I remembered that song and I was trying to think of what song it could be, then I thought it was apart of Princess of China, but then when I listened the second time I thought it sounded like Poppyfields. There's my story.

If it is an intro to Princess Of China then why isnt it at the start of track 10 as opposed to at the end of track 9?

Track lead-in. It's an album flow trick. Done on lots of albums all the time. And in this case, it probably wasn't significant enough to separate into its own track like the other 3 instrumentals.

Track lead-in. It's an album flow trick. Done on lots of albums all the time. And in this case, it probably wasn't significant enough to separate into its own track like the other 3 instrumentals.

Fair enough, they obviously thought it was a perfect length as it was!

• 7 months later...