✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Absolute Radio An Audience with Coldplay - Live recording on http://absoluteradio00s.co.uk/ around 1

busybeeburns

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea, its well confusing! but Clive dickens, the co-founder:

"@Scaarlett Scarlett Furlong

@cdickens you selected winners yet?

10 hours ago

in reply to ↑

@cdickens Clive Dickens

@Scaarlett live with @OCRadio in the AM"

so i dont know if "in the AM" means they are selecting the winners on air in the morning?! im also frustrated!

8am.. they're doing Coldplay.. well thanks a lot.. now I'm UP! LOL.. Mind you the show is quite funny.

They are doing a live interview with Chris and Jonny at 1pm today. LIVE not edited at all.. on Absolute Noughties. They are asking for trouble if you ask me!! LOL..

Still annoyed about how they handled this....

Agreed.. they're doing the competition now.. saying about 30 people..? I'm VERY confused!!

Good grief what a stupid way to do this..! They're asking you to call in with a question you want a Coldplay ruling on? For heavens sake.. what was all that other stuff about then?? :inquisitive:

OMG! Some stupid man is asking about his bloody trousers!! God give me strength..! Oh sheesh.. I can't actually bear this! BOTH people who have got on sound entirely underwhelmed by being given this opportunity!

What a waste of getting up at 6am.. I feel like writing to Absolute and complaining about this..