✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX songs left out

filiprasmusson

i have a feeling there will be more than 6 singles on this era

Possibly if they wanna long this era out and take their time with a new alnum. Although i'd have thought they would want to have MX finished with by the time they get back to the studio for LP6!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The "C...away" thing is part of a bigger lyric (W... something more behind Jonny) and even the green words near Ufo.; another big A on the left.

In the summer festivals they used guitars with something strange...

pinkpop2011j.jpg

I can see "Fire all over the floor", "to the sky", "Am excla(?)".

The "C...away" thing is part of a bigger lyric (W... something more behind Jonny) and even the green words near Ufo.; another big A on the left.

In the summer festivals they used guitars with something strange...

pinkpop2011j.jpg

I can see "Fire all over the floor", "to the sky", "Am excla(?)".

Wow also nice find

Fire all over the floor sounds cool. It also seems to say RAD below that....CAR KIDS!!!!

As a matter of fact, Every single lyric we don't know goes to Car Kids. It's a 20 minute long jazz odyssey with Chris chanting in Vietnamese while Johnny says the lyrics written on his guitar in the voice of Sean Connery, while Guy resites the poetry of Walt Whitman. Will does interpretive dance.

That would be a hit.

Fire all over the floor sounds cool. It also seems to say RAD below that....CAR KIDS!!!!

As a matter of fact, Every single lyric we don't know goes to Car Kids. It's a 20 minute long jazz odyssey with Chris chanting in Vietnamese while Johnny says the lyrics written on his guitar in the voice of Sean Connery, while Guy resites the poetry of Walt Whitman. Will does interpretive dance.

That would be a hit.

:nod:

That would be a hit.

lol lol lol :lol::D:P:laugh3::)

• 4 months later...

That would be a hit.

That just made my day:laugh3::laugh3:

That would be a hit.

O Captain! My Captain! our fearful trip is done;

The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won;

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:

But O heart! heart! heart!

O the bleeding drops of red,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

Fallen cold and dead.