✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX songs left out

filiprasmusson

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah what is that song!:o Good Find!

I think they may play some stuff at the intament gig with only Johnny and Chris. And the tour will be really long, so we'll hear song new stuff I bet.

Didnt Chris do Bucket For A Crown and Mining On The Moon at a similar thing a few years back?

Maybe this Mencap thing is the perfect opportunity for them to give us an EP teaser. Its not as if its a normal gig, its for charity and cos its only Chris and Jonny i'd have thought they'd do something different!

Yeah, and songs like Lost! and Viva will have to be played differently (if at all) do to their heavy bass and drum parts. Maybe we'll get to here acoustic versions of songs too.:)

Yeah, and songs like Lost! and Viva will have to be played differently (if at all) do to their heavy bass and drum parts. Maybe we'll get to here acoustic versions of songs too.:)

Exactly, I think its definitely worth getting our hopes up for something out of the ordinary!

I'm not sure we'll get footage from the Mencap session. I remember Alex Turner (of Arctic Monkeys) played the Little Noise session in November 2009 and the only footage of his set that ever surfaced was 1 song that Mencap played on channel 4 in the UK.

WHOA. What IS that wonderful song?!?!?!

On the other hand, it might just be a cover of A-Ha or something of the sort..since the band sometimes does covers during soundcheck right?

He really says ''When I'm old'' but I can't understand the first part. Can anyone help ?