✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you want to have kids someday?

Petit Prince

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know. I love kids, I have a 3 year old godchild and I love it when I can spend time with her. But for now I also adore the part when she starts annoying me and I can give her back to her mum.

There's this thing called adoption...If you have them and they start annoying you...then go back later and ask for them back.

Been thinking about this recently as more and more people I know are having children.

Personally I can't really imagine having kids. I feel really awkward around babies and toddlers. I don't like it if a friend or a family member leaves their child with me (even if it's just for a few minutes) because I'm scared that I'm gonna do something wrong that might put them in danger.

When someone brings their child into work/ shows pictures of their child I often feel like I have to pretend that I like babies but I just don't find them cute and I'm not really interested. I almost feel guilty for not liking them but I just can't help it. I do find many of them cute when they're a bit older though and I generally like older kids.

Some of my friends think this is gonna change one day and that I'll want to have children at some point but really can't see it happening.

you have exactly the same opinion of my best friend have 37 and not love the children.

and she loves only cats and dogs.

Guest LiquidSky

I want to have kids but I don't want to have one just to have one and with someone random thereforeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't think I'll ever have kids

I want to have kids but I don't want to have one just to have one and with someone random thereforeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't think I'll ever have kids

have you considered to adopt a kid?

in answer to the subject;

yes, i'd like to have kids, since i like them, and been used to care them -cousins, neigbours- though i reckon i turned quite shy at times lately.

i'd like to have more than one -if possible- one day, but i'd like to can give them the life i'd like to as can pay them proper attention.

in fact i remember when i was a lot younger, thinking about the age i'm now i wanted to already have a kid, even if it was adopted, but sadly as i have no job that's very unlikely to happen.

Guest LiquidSky
have you considered to adopt a kid?

in answer to the subject;

yes, i'd like to have kids, since i like them, and been used to care them -cousins, neigbours- though i reckon i turned quite shy at times lately.

i'd like to have more than one -if possible- one day, but i'd like to can give them the life i'd like to as can pay them proper attention.

in fact i remember when i was a lot younger, thinking about the age i'm now i wanted to already have a kid, even if it was adopted, but sadly as i have no job that's very unlikely to happen.

yes, but it's the same thing. I do not want to have a child without a father either..

If you only knew how much I understand you right now ....

I don't want to have kids. I never wanted to, since I was young. I know a lot of people think that this is terrible. But kids and me... it doesn't work. My mother goes crazy everytime I say this. Maybe I will change my mind one day, when I meet a boy with who I want to build a family. But I don't think so.

My mum's the same. I love her to bits and I can kind of understand where's she's coming from but her comments are quite annoying. When I was a child, my parents used to make fun of people who have a dog 'instead of' children. I'm probably gonna be one of those people.

Actually if I ever did have kids, I think adoption is a great idea. You're helping a child in need out and you can miss out the baby bit :P

I think I'd adopt if I wanted to have children. You can help a child and the thought of pregnancy and childbirth absolutely terrifies me. It's not the reason why I don't want to have kids though.

sorry I forgot to answer the question

So it's a sad reality for me. not have a bf, less a husband, no job and no health. is impossible, and more I feel old and weak immune system because my life is so hard .

and even if I had someone one day, doctors believe that 40 years have children it's much dangerous for people with health problems.

and me not want to adopted, I will not be a good mother, just a good nanny (because that I could have children between 30 - 35 years age is ideal) and then the rich who adopt. and I am not a rich person.

and I am a single person. In any case Swiss law prohibited I think for the people not married .

anyway my babies are my two cats. :nice:

that's life. I'll be like my old aunt, alone without husband and without children .

I think it would be nice to also know the age of the people answering this question. It really makes a difference if something is said by a 14 year old or a 28 year old. A good friend of mine always said she never wanted to have children but her attitude changed the last few years and now she's expecting :nice:

and I am a single person. In any case Swiss law prohibited I think for the people not married.
I just looked it up and single people can adopt children in Swiss. Awful though (imo) is that by Swiss law homosexual couples are not allowed to adopt a child.

Singles being allowed to adopt is the current law. This year people tried to change the homosexual partnership one, but haven't succeed so far. You are right about the poor people, you are only allowed to adopt a child when you can support the child.

Singles being allowed to adopt is the current law. This year people tried to change the homosexual partnership one, but haven't succeed so far. You are right about the poor people, you are only allowed to adopt a child when you can support the child.

I found the law in Switzerland. said lots. The first is that people who want to adopt should not have family problems, they must be more rich and healthy and good educational capacity. Be it for a couple or a single person .

By their personal, family, social and material, as well as for their health and educational capacity

http://www.bj.admin.ch/bj/fr/home/themen/gesellschaft/internationale_adoption/voraussetzungen.html