✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you want to have kids someday?

Petit Prince

Been thinking about this recently as more and more people I know are having children.

Personally I can't really imagine having kids. I feel really awkward around babies and toddlers. I don't like it if a friend or a family member leaves their child with me (even if it's just for a few minutes) because I'm scared that I'm gonna do something wrong that might put them in danger.

When someone brings their child into work/ shows pictures of their child I often feel like I have to pretend that I like babies but I just don't find them cute and I'm not really interested. I almost feel guilty for not liking them but I just can't help it. I do find many of them cute when they're a bit older though and I generally like older kids.

Some of my friends think this is gonna change one day and that I'll want to have children at some point but really can't see it happening.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only knew how much I understand you right now ....

I don't want to have kids. I never wanted to, since I was young. I know a lot of people think that this is terrible. But kids and me... it doesn't work. My mother goes crazy everytime I say this. Maybe I will change my mind one day, when I meet a boy with who I want to build a family. But I don't think so.

Been thinking about this recently as more and more people I know are having children.

Personally I can't really imagine having kids. I feel really awkward around babies and toddlers. I don't like it if a friend or a family member leaves their child with me (even if it's just for a few minutes) because I'm scared that I'm gonna do something wrong that might put them in danger.

When someone brings their child into work/ shows pictures of their child I often feel like I have to pretend that I like babies but I just don't find them cute and I'm not really interested. I almost feel guilty for not liking them but I just can't help it. I do find many of them cute when they're a bit older though and I generally like older kids.

Some of my friends think this is gonna change one day and that I'll want to have children at some point but really can't see it happening.

I feel EXACTLY the same. :thinking:

I want a spider monkey
dude I laughed so hard

Anyway, I'm not like "omg I need to have kids I want them sooo much"; but, I also don't want to one day regret not having a kid. So which one would I regret more: not having a kid and wishing that I had, or having a kid and wishing that I hadn't? I think I would regret the first option more, so yeah at some point I'll probably (try to) have one.

Wow, that sounds so... logical and completely lacking emotion. :|