✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

Some girl... ‏@MissRedGirl

Chris 'you guys sound incredible, it's going to be f***ing good' #Coldplay

Some girl... ‏@MissRedGirl

LIJ = Stunning! Never seen so many giant balloons. Cheap seats are up dancing quickly #coldplay

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I dont mind major championships being shown, its the saturation of football during a season that I hate. Theres sometimes 4 out of the 10 Premier League games live over a weekend, with the others being freely shown in pubs- sometimes down the road from the football stadium itself!

Your argument doesn't really have any basis, in my opinion. BUT, you're of course entitled to it! Nobody is impacted by what we say so there's no problem.

Anyway, does anyone know if they've started yet?

Again, I dont mind major championships being shown, its the saturation of football during a season that I hate. Theres sometimes 4 out of the 10 Premier League games live over a weekend, with the others being freely shown in pubs- sometimes down the road from the football stadium itself!

I remember watching an England/Andorra match literally steps away from Old Trafford (In MANCHESTER where COLDPLY are playing a CONCERT tonight, Tash,lol.:laugh3:) But there were no tickets left, so I was happy for the chance.

Anyway, it's just opinion, and it probably would make a great discussion thread.

So looking forward to tomorrow, not seen the show since MEN and this looks spectacular! One of my friends has had to pull out at the last minute so we have a spare ticket. We'll be there early if anyone wants it (face value plus booking fee required)

So looking forward to tomorrow, not seen the show since MEN and this looks spectacular! One of my friends has had to pull out at the last minute so we have a spare ticket. We'll be there early if anyone wants it (face value plus booking fee required)

Here's a thread that you can post this in too.:)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90483

Have fun tomorrow!:D