NRJ Music Awards 2012 (France) - Coldplay pre-nominated

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBBT :awesome: Have you watched the last episode ? Awesome :awesome:

Siri? Yeah... :laugh3:

And I re-watched this and died! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7V_2XU-XX4]The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon's Magic Hands - YouTube[/ame]

So, I've just watched the show and skipped everyting until Coldplay (cause my mum recorded it for me), they were good, but Chris' voice was not exceptional. This show is a piece of shit and I'm so happy that I didn't have to watch all those shitty singers.

This guy is a french guy who got famous by winning Popstars (a real tv show) he was in a band but it sucked so bad. Now he's alone, and it still sucks :lol:

M.Pokora's music is sooooo crappy. But he seems to be a nice guy, BUT his music is real shit.

LMFAO -.-" hate em

Oh how I hate LMFAO, they won against Coldplay!!!! That's sth I just can't understand. But I didn't expect it otherwise.

Every time I hear a LMFAO song I loose 5 IQ points. :disappointed:

OMG That's just so true !!!

395395_320657681307778_100000906457825_982968_1453055626_n.jpg

Hahahahaa xD

I think the fact that Coldplay DIDN'T win anything here is probably a GOOD thing! :thinking:

Oh yes you're right, that wouldn't be an honour to win.

^And at the same time he opened his blue eyes it was beautiful :wacky:

Yeah, he was so cute. He should have kept the beard, though. But they were great. :wacky:

But this show is just so crappy, I only watch it when it concerns Coldplay, because the rest is simply pure shit. Nikos is soooo bad, and when he said "Chris Martin et ses musiciens" or "Merci Chris Martin....et...Coldplay" omg I wanted to hit him in his face !!!! It's COLDPLAY, a BAND with 4 people in it, okay Chris is the lead singer but the others are not his musicians. I can't believe that shit. There are so many people who say that. Nikos is bad in every show he does.

I became agressive when I watched it. They're all awful except Coldplay. They deserve more than that. LMFAO won twice, is that right? This guy should just hide, cause he's so disgusting.

I know I shouldn't be upset, I knew it would happen like that, but stilll.... :\ I'm happy that I wasn't at home to watch that crap live.

Seriously, what do Coldplay do in such ridiculous places ? That is really, really not for them. So okay Coldplay, gain your money with the MX tour/promo, then leave all this vomit, and make a good following album to the sonic researchs of VLVODAAHF.

Enough said :)

This.

It's not like they need money or validation at this point, so why do they do this cheap chinse y shit?? GUys, you're SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!! YOU DON'T NEED THIS!

Didn't Chris make some 'Awards mean shit' speech a few years ago?

So, after watching the performance for the second time (thanks for posting by the way :D), 2 comments :

1. "Chris Martin...& His musicians" ?! WTF ?! F*CK YOU NIKOS! :angry::veryangry:

2. 2:12 !!!!!!!!!!:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

He danced on the piano, and then he kissed Jonny! :awesome:

Now what really happened: They played Paradise. Only Paradise. :blank:

:laugh3:

Saw him in the TT's so I thought maybe something exciting happened after all...

Didn't miss anything then. Thanks for the video!

I now consider me lucky that the links didn't work for me (freezing after only 1-2 minutes) so I followed the awards by reading people's comments (here) to what they saw on their tv screens.

And then I watched the video posted here (and I saw the last 15 seconds of Coldplay's performance live via a link here, but it took some time to find post 276 with the link).

So thanks for posting here the video of Coldplay's performance last night.