✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NRJ Music Awards 2012 (France) - Coldplay pre-nominated

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the thread title.

It's the NRJ Music Awards, happening on 28th of January.

Here's a translated link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tf1.fr%2Fnrj-music-awards%2Fnews%2Fdecouvrez-les-artistes-pre-nomines-des-nrj-music-awards-2012-6832128.html

6 artists are pre-nominated, people can vote until the 4th of December to narrow it down to 4 nominations.

^^Thank you.

Have coldplay attended this ceremony before?

And I tried to find in the website but couldn't, which artists are performing? Because sometimes artists are nominated but if they are not scheduled to perform they may not attend so there goes the possibility of performing with rihanna.

Have coldplay attended this ceremony before?

Chris did in 2009. He told the audience that the others were on holidays, but I just think that NRJ didn't have enough money to make the entire band come :laugh3: Anyways, Chris was so uncomfortable it was painful...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I hope they won't come this time if they're nominated. NRJ is definitly not worth it ! (When Chris came, the band didn't win anything so they got an "NRJ musique award d'honneur", it sucks haha)

Chris did in 2009. He told the audience that the others were on holidays, but I just think that NRJ didn't have enough money to make the entire band come :laugh3: Anyways, Chris was so uncomfortable it was painful...

Chris said his friends were on the beach eating ice creams:lol: (the venue is near the Mediteranne)

The whole band played Talk there in 2006 :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmoXpb6FZw]NRJ music Awards 2006 - Coldplay Talk - YouTube[/ame]

Well I'm glad to watch them anywhere but yeah, if they don't go to that shitty thing it's ok :D

:lol:

They also appear in a *cough* stupid *cough* commercial, if that can be interesting for someone I recorded it :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UdxhLYQCl4]NRJ French commercial with Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry for the sound, no idea why it's so low. But it's still understandable.

I hope they won't come this time if they're nominated. NRJ is definitly not worth it ! (When Chris came, the band didn't win anything so they got an "NRJ musique award d'honneur", it sucks haha)

Thanks. True, he was really really uncomfortable and those hysterical girls were not helping :P

The whole band played Talk there in 2006 :)

Well I'm glad to watch them anywhere but yeah, if they don't go to that shitty thing it's ok :D

Thanks, chris feeling much more comfortable here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^It's broadcast on a French TV channel (TF1). I searched on NRJ website but they don't say anything about another channel broadcasting it, so I guess it will be only on TF1.

Are you gonna watch? I wanted to watch, but I won't be there after all. So my mum is going to record it... The positive thing is that I won't be forced to watch everything ;)