✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NRJ Music Awards 2012 (France) - Coldplay pre-nominated

I haven't read this thread, but looking at the nominees, what is the point in countries like France having these award ceremonies where the nominees are all practically from the UK and USA. I just can't imagine it would mean anything to them like the Brits or Grammys would.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read this thread, but looking at the nominees, what is the point in countries like France having these award ceremonies where the nominees are all practically from the UK and USA. I just can't imagine it would mean anything to them like the Brits or Grammys would.

Actually, for many awards there's a French category and an International category in this ceremony.

Most French artists suck nowadays, also. :| (at least it's quite difficult to find very good ones on radio)

I comepletely and utterly agree with you!

And also, what is the point of the Europe music awards and having the only European nominees being English and the rest American? :thinking:

the awards are organised by a radio (NRJ) and there is no surprise, the winners are the ones who are most play on this radio.

Ok, my French is terrible, but did he really announced them as 'Chris Martin and his musicians'? :laugh3:

The graffiti wall looks impressive btw!

I just watched the video and I noticed that too, that really pissed me off.

The graffitti wall looks amazing!

Stage, band, graffiti art. All wicked. Can't get over Coldplay, they keep making things awesome :awesome: and awesome :awesome: and awesomer. :wacko: Thanx for posting vid.

That was THE most annoying awards show I've ever seen, but somehow, they still brought the Magic. God bless Coldplay!!:D

:nod: It's the worst award I've ever seen. French don't have good singers or they're were not there. But, you know, NRJ radio are played a lot of music like LMFAO and others artist like that.

:nod: :shame: The old man called Johnny Hallyday was the best (and I'm not a fan of him!), actually.

Good French artists exist, but they weren't nominated :lol: (they're not played on NRJ).