✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my own radio edit of the song here! It's 3:45 long but thats about as close enough as I cut could cut it to sound good. It was made off of the iTunes version into an mp3 so the sound quality is okay. It has all of the information filled in plus the cover so it should fit with your Coldplay collection nicely. I'm keeping it until I get a official release.

Don Quixote can be a good option to the list .. I hope this song in the single

Though I will like that too, I think Don Quixote will never be released or played live again. That's because the song was compared with Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen a year ago... And the melody is the same.

And they didn't play it at the Unstaged concert, that was in SPAIN while it was RAINING. :(

lol. I founded the wikipedia article. I also founded the Paradise article back in august.

The swiss website does say that it was released as a radio-only single there on November 21. Much like how White Shadows was released as a radio-only single in Mexico, and Strawberry swing when it was originally a radio-only single in America.

I think Charlie Brown will be released as a single worldwide on December or January. Probably January. I'm guessing that because Paradise is a hit right now and is still climbing positions at the charts of so many countries, so, releasing a third single at this point will be stupid.

I remember when they released Lost! as a single. Viva La Vida was the most important song worldwide at that moment, and Lost! was really underrated. Even when they released Lovers In Japan as a single, Viva La Vida was in the first positions of some countries.

They should take a time before releasing another single.

I do not think it's a lie (on "Charlie Brown). But it is possible that you yourself can do a cover of an album. (I apologize for my English)

313245_299848976702909_100000334273078_996871_2010777492_n.jpg

Love your cover is so GOOD! :) And I suppose now everyone know Charlie Brown it's gonna be the thrid single ;)

They've made a Wiki page for it and everything. (Which they did for POC when that was believed to be the 3rd single.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_(Coldplay_song))

Though it's also in the singles chronology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay_discography), anyone can write anything on Wikipedia.

There was a joke a few days ago saying M.M.I.X. was going to be the third single. Wikipedia is not the place to search facts.

Though it's also in the singles chronology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay_discography), anyone can write anything on Wikipedia.

There was a joke a few days ago saying M.M.I.X. was going to be the third single. Wikipedia is not the place to search facts.

I don't think people go around creating fake wikipedia pages for Charlie Brown by Coldplay, unless you really have no life...