✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

Guest AlbaCT42!
Hope this isn't true!

I love all their videos, cause they don't use models to make the videos hot&steamy, they just do it themselves. :)

:nod:

agree

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to another tweet, Danubia (Brazilian model with the make-up on the photo) said the band were there (wherever 'there' is) and that they were lovely. Mo mention of what they were doing for the video though. She also said it's not finished yet.

(I'm feeling such a stalker now :embarrassed: :lol:)

@DANUBIASOUSA[/url] Danubia Sousa

Good morning everyone ;)wish u all a great day, full of happiness.Getting ready to go to the set,today shooting a music video for COLDPLAY x

@DANUBIASOUSA Danubia Sousa

Pic of The crazy make up for COLDPLAY MUSIC VIDEO X LOVE IT twitpic.com/7sph75

charliebrownmakeup.jpg

I think this is just photoshop. :P

It looks weird. If not, this is gonna be same major wtf video.

OMG I thought the same thing!!! I´d love a Coldplay video like that!!!

They DO NOT use every drug know to mankind. :D No way it's gonna be like that. :P

Fuck, I'm thinkin really really cheesy. :\ Sure hope they prove me wrong.

Looks like it's gonna be a sweaty glowing orgy.

Edit: YOU GUYS! IT'S GONNA BE EXACTLY LIKE THIS! :bigcry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMwPcK0uIM]Ke - "Take It Off" (K$ n' Friends version) - YouTube[/ame]

Ke$ha gonna sue. :nod:

I hope that is not the kind like the last clip Duran Duran girl panic! with all models. to divert attention and got a one point stealing the key. :thinking:

is not the style of Coldplay's models in the clips.

Wooh, ooh ooh ooh

Stole a key,

Took a car downtown where the lost boys meet,

Took a car downtown and took what they offered me.

To set me free,

HAHAHAHA guys don't be scared. Remember when we say the picture of Chris in an elephant costume?? We all went WTF??!! And look what an amazing coldplay video it turned out to be!! One of my personal favorites! So lets wait and never doubt our guy's brilliance! :D

HAHAHAHA guys don't be scared. Remember when we say the picture of Chris in an elephant costume?? We all went WTF??!! And look what an amazing coldplay video it turned out to be!! One of my personal favorites! So lets wait and never doubt our guy's brilliance! :D

Yup. Chris said himself that Charlie Brown and Paradise are the most important songs on the album, so its only fair that they both get amazing videos :D

I definately think that this is some girl who painted herself for a CP concert and got to meet the band and is now saying that she's shooting a music video with them.

Yeah I thought that at first too but I don't think so because if you look closely you can see that the band have sort of been sprayed with paint... and I doubt they'd go on stage like that (but maybe?) so it's probably for the video.

But guys I'm sure the video will be great... to be fair they always are! And if not, I'm sure they'll scrap it and come up with something better (e.g. Chris and the Paradise vid!) I can't wait <3

All the videos this era have been great, so I'm sure this one will be too, whatever it is, as I'm not trusting any of this until the video comes out (remember what happened with the Paradise video). I'm also sure Charlie Brown will have two videos, and I hope one is done in the style of the Charlie Brown cartoon!:D

I just hope it is not similar to the video of ETIAW (not that I dislike it, it's just I don't want two similar videos) and she's not the main attraction of it, but instead, the band. Apart from this, I think they'll do a good job. :)

My expectations weren't the best for the video of Paradise and they really surprised me positively! Let's wait a few more days/weeks to see if this happen again!