✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown New Single - Third single

robynature

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people go around creating fake wikipedia pages for Charlie Brown by Coldplay, unless you really have no life...

People made many, many fake Wikipedia articles for what was then Coldplay's LP5. People make fakes. It's Wikipedia.

where excactly did you get the Car Kids Information from? Its on Wikipedia, and listed as 3:22 long. I'm interested not only because I love coldplay, but I also founded that article

Information about Car Kids doesn't come from ANYWHERE. Literally all of it is made up.

I think it's pretty much given that Charlie Brown will be the next single.

Did anyone else notice that in the week the album was released, Princess Of China appeared in the UK Top 40 at number 22ish? It then dissapeared again...

That's actually true. Also, Princess Of China debuted at #20 in the Billboard Hot 100, and in a lot of charts around the world, though was not a single.

Lost+ debuted at #40, and the same happened with Major Minus (#90) and Moving To Mars (#92).

i could write on Wikipedia that i secretly wrote Mylo Xyloto and sold it to the band for $1, doesnt make it true

Wikipedia's a hell of a lot more secure than many give it credit for. It's obvious which parts are made up, but it's not as bad as you make it seem.

Wikipedia's a hell of a lot more secure than many give it credit for. It's obvious which parts are made up, but it's not as bad as you make it seem.

You can always trust Wikipedia when you see good references. Car Kids, in the other hand, has no references at all. I doubt it's real.

I'm a little confused, though. I heard it on the radio that Car Kids was going to be the b-side for Charlie Brown. Maybe someone heard it too and write it on Wikipedia, but couldn't find a goof reference.