✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Best 2011 Festival's Tour concert was...

Dan Medina

It's SUCH a shame that Oxegen wasn't broadcasted, because out of everything festival-sized I've seen them do this year, that takes the cake. I'm biased because I was there, of course, but I've seen them 14 times and that was the best they've ever performed for me. I heard T the day before was great as well, but I haven't watched it myself so I feel like I can't vote for it.

I think my other favorites were Lolla, Rio, and Rock Am Ring because that was the first time we'd heard any of the new songs outside of ETIAW. I think I'm going to go for Lolla.

It's SUCH a shame that Oxegen wasn't broadcasted, because out of everything festival-sized I've seen them do this year, that takes the cake. I'm biased because I was there, of course, but I've seen them 14 times and that was the best they've ever performed for me. I heard T the day before was great as well, but I haven't watched it myself so I feel like I can't vote for it.

THIS. Oxegen is my third-favorite performance of them ever (behind Toronto '06 and the Live 2003 DVD). And that's saying a lot since I've hunted down 95% of their performances (that have been broadcast) and either watched or listened to them.

But since that isn't an option :P I'm going with either Rio or Glasto

THIS. Oxegen is my third-favorite performance of them ever (behind Toronto '06 and the Live 2003 DVD). And that's saying a lot since I've hunted down 95% of their performances (that have been broadcast) and either watched or listened to them.

But since that isn't an option :P I'm going with either Rio or Glasto

Whoo! I'm not that biased! :dance:

I will forever be bitter that they didn't broadcast it, though. I honestly have never heard them sound that good before or since. As live acts go, I feel like Coldplay are pretty consistent, sometimes maddeningly so, but Oxegen was above and beyond everything else I've heard them do.

Sounds like those of us that weren't there missed out then :(

This is a hard poll.. like ApproximatelyInfinite said, they seem so consistent to me in all their shows! If I had to choose... I'd say Glastonbury, because I'm sure they put a little something more into it if the festival was that special to them.

Well, I had to vote Werchter, but simply because I was there and I was even more mind blown than when I watched Glasto the week before on tv. But I guess that's something actually being there does to you.

Of the festival shows I (re-)watched Glasto, Rio and Rock Am Ring were pretty amazing too.

Rock Werchter, because I was there and I'm biased. The reason Glasto is 1st in the poll is probably because most people are biased too.

Rio was objectively the best crowd I'd say, Rock Am Ring was overwhelming because it was new, and Glasto through Werchter had the best setlist.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I think out of all the performances listed I would have loved to have experienced Rock In Rio most. The Brazilians are probably the most passionate bunch of people in the world. It's unbelievable how you could hear them singing Paradise even when it had only been out for a couple of weeks. Incredible! Puts other nations to shame!

I think out of all the performances listed I would have loved to have experienced Rock In Rio most. The Brazilians are probably the most passionate bunch of people in the world. It's unbelievable how you could hear them singing Paradise even when it had only been out for a couple of weeks. Incredible! Puts other nations to shame!

Oh, so you are invited to come to Brazil when Coldplay return here to party with brazilian fans! I'm sure that you feel our energy on your bones and will love to make part of the passionate people too :lol: