✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Best 2011 Festival's Tour concert was...

Dan Medina

Guest howyousawtheworld

T in The Park? That was definitely the best performance I saw them give. Everyone will remember the Glastonbury performance but T in the Park and Rock Am Ring were sublime. Since T isn't there I will go for Rock am Ring purely because it was the first time I heard the new songs and I thought they just sounded fabulous live.

Rock Am Ring cuase that's when we first heard the new songs!:D

I agree. I think that was the best performance of Hurts Like Heaven. I also picked Rock am Ring because the sound quality was my favorite. I like to hear a little bit of an echo when listening live. The rest after RaR didn't really have that echo. Therefore, I liked Rock am Ring.

Glastonbury for me, without a doubt. I was at two of the others, but not at Glasto, but still for me it was undoubtedly the finest. :heart: I have it Sky+'ed and still now when I watch it it gives me goosebumps.

Not surprised Main Square has no votes as yet, I was there and it's hard to believe it was only a week after Glasto, like a completely different band. :(

Glastonbury in my opinion, the band's performance wasn't as strong as it was in Rio but the crowd were incredible. The sing-along during The Scientist was simply magical.

I loved Glasto concert but Rock in Rio's sing-along was just strong as glasto was, with the plus of first Paradise sing-along. lol the crowd there was absolutely amazing.