✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
I'm good :kiss: Been very busy with school forever. Finally got a bit of a break and thought I'd see who's still kicking on here. :P

How's everything with you?

aww that's great! I'm doing a lot better than last year :D but I still get my random panic attacks..boo

hellooo Viri dear, its good to see you post! hope you are well:kiss:

Christa! How are you sweetie?! :nice:

I have no idea what is going on here, but there are so many hugs.

So, hello Viri, here's a hug from me as well :hug:

I just get many hugs :hug: Is that actually you in your avy? You are so pretty btw :blush: <<< No, I'm not coming into you :wtf:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww that's great! I'm doing a lot better than last year :D but I still get my random panic attacks..boo

Christa! How are you sweetie?! :nice:

I just get many hugs :hug: Is that actually you in your avy? You are so pretty btw :blush: <<< No, I'm not coming into you :wtf:

Aww that's not good :( But at least you're doing better then last year, that's good to hear! :)

*hugs*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

Do you believe

people online? Like when they get bitchy with you and then you ask them why & they'll always give you an answer of something dramatic or traumatizing like "I was abused" :confused: It wouldn't be that easy to say... :\

I've never run into that situation before, someone claiming they were abused (in online discussions). :|

Although I used to work with someone who was a royal conniving backstabbing bitch and she blamed it on insecurities as a child and her father teaching her to do whatever she needed to do to get ahead in life.

Guest LiquidSky
hi :)

probably...lots of peeps are full of crap :)

JOHNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! :D

I've never run into that situation before, someone claiming they were abused (in online discussions). :|

Although I used to work with someone who was a royal conniving backstabbing bitch and she blamed it on insecurities as a child and her father teaching her to do whatever she needed to do to get ahead in life.

This girl was being mean to me and then she was ignoring only me when I never been mean to her. (She's always mean to me btw. She's my bf's friend but we both met her around the same time. I think she likes my bf but she'll never say of course.) anyway, I was telling him about how she's always mean to me for no reason. He started making excuses for her of course.. so a day after (today) I asked why she was being mean & ignoring me and she said "I was abused by my dad. I'm sorry for being a bitch"

I'm like uhhhhhhhhhh ok?

Guest LiquidSky
If you were abused you don't have to be a ****, and it wasn't your fault if they were.

I thought this thread was gonna be:

Believe in love! Yeah I believe in love! :D

I just.. erm I'm unsure to believe her.

Believe in love! Yeah I believe in love! :D

I just.. erm I'm unsure to believe her.

Even if she's telling the truth it doesn't vindicate her actions.

You can't just use abuse as a reason for being a ****.

I'm a **** at times, but I don't believe it's because I was abused.

Also, check the thread I bumped a few minutes back - the last thread of yours I remember.

Guest LiquidSky
Even if she's telling the truth it doesn't vindicate her actions.

You can't just use abuse as a reason for being a ****.

I'm a **** at times, but I don't believe it's because I was abused.

Also, check the thread I bumped a few minutes back - the last thread of yours I remember.

I told her it was ok and not to worry about it but erm it just seems random you know?

and yeah I just did! :D

hahaha my last thread cause I make so many :(

I told her it was ok and not to worry about it but erm it just seems random you know?

and yeah I just did! :D

hahaha my last thread cause I make so many :(

Haha, no, I meant it's a rarity for you to make a thread, but you have a distinctive avatar so when I see it I realise what a rarity it is.

Guest LiquidSky
Haha, no, I meant it's a rarity for you to make a thread, but you have a distinctive avatar so when I see it I realise what a rarity it is.

yeah I know hehe. I love my avatar. I finally changed for years :laugh3::P

They put a man on the mooooonnn

/not quite the lyrics, but it's what i thought of

Now I've got a horrible mash up of Cher and REM going on in my head, the timings very strange, nightmares!

haha! Now I wanna listen to it :P

you are being too generic. who is this person & why would they tell you they were abused unless you said something relating to the subject?

edit;

i just read the post you made before about her.

well she sounds pretty idiotic. i wouldn't use "i was abused so therefore i'm a bitch" excuse.

i think you should just ignore her. someone shouldn't talk about those kind of problems except if someone is purposely using them to hurt their feelings.