✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've read enough tweets to last me a lifetime. That's it for me. But, but......... The next gig is in beautiful ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boys should just come up here and spend the weekend with me.

I lived in Athens for a year and a half. Would love to take the boys to The Globe for a decent pint, then show them around ATL.:D

2a5kigm.jpg

I think I've read enough tweets to last me a lifetime. That's it for me. But, but......... The next gig is in beautiful ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boys should just come up here and spend the weekend with me.

And thanks for keeping the thread going tonight!:D

And thanks for keeping the thread going tonight!:D

It was my pleasure. I had a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon to keep me company;)

I'm hoping that REM will be part of our gig 1 way or another. If I know Chris Martin as well as I think I do, he'll find a way. :)

It was my pleasure. I had a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon to keep me company;)

I'm hoping that REM will be part of our gig 1 way or another. If I know Chris Martin as well as I think I do, he'll find a way. :)

They were there last time. I'd love it if they were there, since Chris would pay some sort of tribute. Michael apparently admires Chris, so I'm sure it will happen.:)