✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

Music Midtown

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EodP4GUwSU4&context=C354c4e6ADOEgsToPDskIF0lw6NcZabzpYjcI8AL8L]My Journey to See Coldplay, Live @ Music Midtown - YouTube[/ame]

This is my video from music midtown. I am by no means any good at video making but I think it captured the experience pretty well. Can't wait for July!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so conflicted. I've already upgraded 1x, but now I see seats in section 118. I'm tempted to exchange and get an extra ticket for my 16 yr old son. Can you please take a look at the chart and tell me what you think of section 118, row W? It seems to be way to the side, all be it at the same level as the stage. 203 is far but at least I'll be facing the band. What do you think?

it shouldn't be bad. if they don't have some dumb structure blocking the way.

if the money is the same it should be better

My Journey to See Coldplay, Live @ Music Midtown - YouTube[/url]

This is my video from music midtown. I am by no means any good at video making but I think it captured the experience pretty well. Can't wait for July!

liked it and your other vid. nothing better than U2 and football :lol:

My Journey to See Coldplay, Live @ Music Midtown - YouTube[/url]

Nice video! I was so focused on the band I hated the balloons hitting me in the face. LOL I actually found them annoying but most people enjoyed them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm going to this show! I've never been to Atlanta before but I love traveling to cities I have never been to see Coldplay(I've done it several times) Very excited :D

Damn-It, you should have come to Tampa with Dianne and myself:(, but just know you will have a load of fun:D how's your seats?

Damn-It, you should have come to Tampa with Dianne and myself:(, but just know you will have a load of fun:D how's your seats?

I know :confused: I was really debating on going to Tampa but it would just be too expensive for me and Atlanta will be cheaper. My seat is pretty good, section 102(which is to the right of the stage), row N. It looks like a great view from the 3d seating chart on the Philip's arena website :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice just found this thread lol. took me awhile i actually just moved to atlanta so this concert is now just a marta ride away.

yeah. I like the Marta. unfortunetly there isn't one far north for me. so I have to drive 15 minutes :cry:

48 days :)

yeah. I like the Marta. unfortunetly there isn't one far north for me. so I have to drive 15 minutes :cry:

48 days :)

I have to drive to exit 5 on 400 S from Forsyth county. I think I'm going to go early and spend time in the area. I haven't been to Atlanta this year yet.

I know :confused: I was really debating on going to Tampa but it would just be too expensive for me and Atlanta will be cheaper. My seat is pretty good, section 102(which is to the right of the stage), row N. It looks like a great view from the 3d seating chart on the Philip's arena website :D

I'll be in section 203, row H. PM me if you'd like to have lunch before the show. I'll be leaving my house early to spend the day in town. I also want to get to the venue early to see if I can still upgrade my ticket.

Welcome to ATL!

I have to drive to exit 5 on 400 S from Forsyth county. I think I'm going to go early and spend time in the area. I haven't been to Atlanta this year yet.

my aunt used to live in Forsyth. :cool:

I wish I could get their early but my dad's working so I might not get their til 6 :( but I'll try to get their earlier and walk around the city and such. only been to Atlanta once this year and it was for Springsteen :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the concert is less than a month away!!!!!!! I can't find anywhere that says what time the doors to Philips Arena are gonna open. I wanna get there and get my xylobands!!!! I saw them at Music Midtown, and I didn't have to worry about when I'd get there cause I got there early to see The Joy Formidable. Can anyone help me out????

So out of nowhere I decided to finally go. I almost bought tickets 2 months back, but decided against it since I didn't know if I could go. Now I got the money and someone to go with. I'll be at the floor, section 7, row b. Might have to bring out the heels for this one. lol.

So out of nowhere I decided to finally go. I almost bought tickets 2 months back, but decided against it since I didn't know if I could go. Now I got the money and someone to go with. I'll be at the floor, section 7, row b. Might have to bring out the heels for this one. lol.

:stunned: that's where I am. what seats are you?

doors will probably open at 5 like usual concerts.