✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join me on the cheap side, I promise you we'll have fun. LOL

:lol: I ended up getting section 214, row B, seats 1-2. Kinda kicking myself because I could've had seats in section 118 yesterday, but I was hoping I would find something a little further over! That hasn't been the case though. Definitely super expensive, but I know it'll be worth it.

Still, I've never been so mad after buying tickets before. :lol: Stupid Ticketmaster! Glad that's over with.

There were no standing tickets. And if you look, there were absolutely no Section 2 floor tickets sold (presumably because that is were the catwalk will be).

It looks like Section 5 floor may be a good place to sit if this is the case....

I didn't jump on getting tickets yet. I may have to wait and see (due to Xmas shopping) what stub hub may have later. I really, really think they will add a show given the open dates before and after. They did play here twice during the first leg of Viva after all.... If they do, the initial demand will have died down and the seats may be better!!

I'll be there. Not sure what section I'll be sitting in, since I just found out someone bought me the tickets for Christmas.

I've only been to Atlanta once (Music Midtown) so I'm not familiar with the venue... the seating chart looks like it's a pretty huge place though.

Awww it's going to be ok. So there were no standing tickets, right?

Yeah, I'm just happy I got tickets at this point! And I think they'll be good seats. But no, I don't think so! :(

There were no standing tickets. And if you look, there were absolutely no Section 2 floor tickets sold (presumably because that is were the catwalk will be).

It looks like Section 5 floor may be a good place to sit if this is the case....

I didn't jump on getting tickets yet. I may have to wait and see (due to Xmas shopping) what stub hub may have later. I really, really think they will add a show given the open dates before and after. They did play here twice during the first leg of Viva after all.... If they do, the initial demand will have died down and the seats may be better!!

Ooh I could've had seats in section 6 the other day, but I was worried about whether I would be able to see or not. But yep, they'll probably add another date. I didn't get to see them the first time they came to Atlanta during the VLV tour, but I got to go to the second show!

• 2 weeks later...
THANK YOU FANTASY FOOTBALL. I won me 200 dollars and now when I get the money in Feb. I'll be able to buy floor seats *most likely* or Lower Level :dance:

I won me $200 by switching ISP from Comcast to AT&T. LOL I'm actually getting more for my money with AT&T, speed is the same.

It's official! I've upgraded to 203, Row H, Seat 11. Funny the ticketmaster operator was quick to offer the 300 section. I had to demand the 203 as I checked on the website and it was still available.

:laugh3:

I had the section on the exact opposite side in the 300's for Bon Jovi and they were REALLY good

I finally got to upload the crappy Fix You video my teenage son shot at the Midtown Music Festival last September while I was singing my heart out. It's crappy but precious to us. This was my 1st Coldplay concert and the 1st ever concert for my boys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQoaPneW5A]Coldplay Fix You ATL Midtown Festival 09/24/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I finally got to upload the crappy Fix You video my teenage son shot at the Midtown Music Festival last September while I was singing my heart out. It's crappy but precious to us. This was my 1st Coldplay concert and the 1st ever concert for my boys.

I was there too :D almost exact location but I was a little more off to the side

thanks to whoever out there who bought my section 411 seats this week

I'm so conflicted. I've already upgraded 1x, but now I see seats in section 118. I'm tempted to exchange and get an extra ticket for my 16 yr old son. Can you please take a look at the chart and tell me what you think of section 118, row W? It seems to be way to the side, all be it at the same level as the stage. 203 is far but at least I'll be facing the band. What do you think?