✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

MORE FROM X&Y WOULD BE APPRECIATED :dozey:

probably something dedicated to R.E.M. again, probably not a full song

I would do ANYTHING to hear see you soon, or don't panic "my personal fav"... But I know that's wishful thinking. :\

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do ANYTHING to hear see you soon, or don't panic "my personal fav"... But I know that's wishful thinking. :\

probably more likely than A Message and White Shadows

and I know it's the MX tour, but WHY are you playing Up in Flames over Up With the Birds :confused:

or play both :P

White shadows is pretty underrated, it's got that "talk" feeling along with the twisted logic tour.. I don't mind up in flames.. Another thing... WHY IS THERE NO MORE LIFE IS FOR LIVING.... which should in m opinion be played at the VERY end.. I don't mind ETIAW... but jeez haha

White shadows is pretty underrated, it's got that "talk" feeling along with the twisted logic tour.. I don't mind up in flames.. Another thing... WHY IS THERE NO MORE LIFE IS FOR LIVING.... which should in m opinion be played at the VERY end.. I don't mind ETIAW... but jeez haha

yeah it feels akward after Charlie Brown cause Life is For Living was perfect after that. but Paradise is an amazing way to end the main set

yeah it feels akward after Charlie Brown cause Life is For Living was perfect after that. but Paradise is an amazing way to end the main set

I agree on paradise.. I don't know life is for living holds a very special place in my heart. Luckily I was able to record back when they were at M.M. last Sept... i am interested to see speed of sound though

I agree on paradise.. I don't know life is for living holds a very special place in my heart. Luckily I was able to record back when they were at M.M. last Sept... i am interested to see speed of sound though

yea. I was happy with the Everybody Hurts performance at MM but was sad when I realized no Us Against the World so looking forward to that one too

@ColdplayKen

You seem like you know a lot of about Philips Arena, and I've only been to two concerts there. I posted my seats earlier, but they're 221 rear of stage..how do you think the view will be? Honestly. Will it be good, bad, okay?

@ColdplayKen

You seem like you know a lot of about Philips Arena, and I've only been to two concerts there. I posted my seats earlier, but they're 221 rear of stage..how do you think the view will be? Honestly. Will it be good, bad, okay?

they should be good. the band are pretty close and there's a close screen at the back. and since you're at more of an angle you should be able to see the front of them some of the time. I'm also basing that off of pics from other threads. for reference you might want to check those out too :)

yea :nod: I came here for info on MM and now I love everyone here

I got to thinking about the MX DVD that will be coming out... I thought maybe it would be cool if for each song they put on the DVD, they take one per city.. So like a one song per city thing... idk just a though

I just posted that on facebook lol, wanted to know if we're gonna get any luck meeting the band.

I cannot sleep, tried all i can but i cannot go to sleep. Going to drink some tea, hopefully that works. Too much excitement.

:lol: I'll be up past midnight I know it. I'm not leaving til 4:30 so I won't see them before but I might wait afterwards if they haven't left yet

Another question to ya ken... I'm staying at the hotel about half a mile away from the arena tomorrow. It's called the holiday Inn express... I was wondering since you're from there if you knew if it would be a safe walk back for me and my brother after the show?

thanks!

those are great, really good sightline. Had a few sections over for Springsteen

I guess the virtual view doesn't do them justice! Thanks for the help, though!

On another note, what time do you think we should get there? I'm trying to convince my mom to go at 2 and wait all day. But, I don't know if that's a good idea considering how hot it is going to be tomorrow.

What has the potential of happening if we stay a bit longer after the show?

Another question to ya ken... I'm staying at the hotel about half a mile away from the arena tomorrow. It's called the holiday Inn express... I was wondering since you're from there if you knew if it would be a safe walk back for me and my brother after the show?

thanks!

it depends which direction you're walking. If you're walking more towards Cenntennial park you'll be certainly fine since that's where most parking is so you'll have company. Not so sure if you walk in the direction of the Dome but that should be fine to cause there's parking everywhere. It's usually fine when there are big events like this