✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else thinking about staying after to see if we could meet any of the boys like in Miami?

I thought about it but I'm going alone and have yet to decide if I want to park near the venue or ride Marta. So possibly waiting for Coldplay will be a last minute decision.

Also, I'm wondering what they're doing for the weekend. Are they staying in Miami or are they already in ATL. No Jason Regler tweet to give us a clue.

I think I'm going to drive by tomorrow.

yeah it's weird that they have the weekend off. I hope they're in Atlanta though, checking out the whale sharks and stuff :lol:

but right now I'd rather be in Miami

I spoke with some of the crew. They had a pretty grueling schedule for Florida. It was a 16 hour drive from Houston to Tampa. They didn't even stay in a hotel in Miami - drove straight from Tampa Times Forum to American Airlines Arena in Miami for setting up. Then right after the Miami show, they did their load out and headed for Atlanta. They need a couple of days off! Obviously, the band doesn't travel by bus these days, but the crew is hard at work. Luckily, their buses are nice, but still...they need time off, too! I'm sure after Atlanta, they will go straight to Charlotte because those shows are consecutive. They're not traveling with multiple stages, like they did in Europe this summer.

kind of makes me feel bad that they are such a rush and so tired. but im sure this atlanta crowd will give the boys a refreshing blast of fandom

I was at Tampa and Miami, and they were not tired, or if they were, they sure didn't show it! Don't worry and have a great time in Atlanta. Amazingly awesome show.

I can't believe the show is tomorrow! I've had my tickets since December -- they're in Section 7 of the floor, I think row C -- and I'm a little worried that I won't be able to see since I'm short :S do you think there's any chance that I could sneak up closer?

also, what's the deal with them not having an extended stage for Atlanta? All the seating charts I've seen just have a regular stage, and every other Coldplay concert I've seen on the Xylotour have the extra runway with the X at the end. I hope we get that :|

edit: whoops, I see the stuff about the stage has been answered, nevermind! :)

so i have a question though... I'm in section four. Where exactly is that? I understand that the with each arena there is a difference in size, but I think that most of the US arena shows should be the same.. thanks!!

Yea.. see that's what I was thinking I was looking at the panorama shots and trying to judge kind of where ill be. So I think I'll be on guy's side, next to where the X-stage is?... I think.. haha I am row V though

Seat trading?

I have seats 221, rear stage view. I don't know what the stage and seating is going to be like, but Coldplay is literally my all-time favorite band in the entire world, and I really really really want better seats. I'm not asking for floor or anything, although if for any reason someone wanted to trade me those seats I definitely wouldn't mind. I have two tickets, and would like two tickets on the same row and everything, because my best friend (this will be his first concert) is coming with me. This is my first time ever seeing Coldplay in concert, and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could please PLEASE trade seats with me. I would still like them to be on the lower level. If my step dad would have ordered these tickets a little bit ago, I would have gotten better seats. I know it's a lot to ask of anyone, but if anyone wouldn't mind I'd be so grateful to you. Again, my seats are lower level, rear of stage view, row F section 221. If you'd like to contact me, my name is Victoria Daniele Mullis, https://www.facebook.com/victoriadaniele.mullis this is my Facebook, and my e-mail is [email protected]. If a little money is necessary, I don't have a lot, but I can work something out. A little money to me is like my Coldplay tshirt money..so about 40-50 bucks. Please please get in contact with me if you'd like to trade seats. I'd love you forever. Thanks!