✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music Midtown was my first Coldplay concert as well! I feel spoiled because my friends and I were on the front row. I probably won't ever be that close again. But I'm still really excited to see them next week!

I could of been that close, we arrived at 1 but my friend wanted to see the other acts :dozey: we ended up between the stage and mixing desk

Band of Skulls almost made me sick

Music Midtown was my first Coldplay concert as well! I feel spoiled because my friends and I were on the front row. I probably won't ever be that close again. But I'm still really excited to see them next week!

I was front row at Music Midtown too!!

Everyone should come by and say hi to the Oxfam volunteers!! :)

Kaleigh! Long time! I'm heading to the Tampa show and volunteering in Miami - wish I could have made it to the Atlanta show, too, but 5 days away from my kids and husband is kind of my max these days :) Have fun!

Hey!! Aw! I would have gone to the Tampa show but I just started a new job and have to already take off for the Atlanta show..Have fun!!!

Finally got tickets!

HI Guys! I can't believe I haven't been on this board in almost 2 months! I FINALLY got tickets at the last minute!!!!!! I couldn't afford any good seats, still unemployed and on a killer budget, but I found some in the nosebleed section behind the stage in section 317. I don't care though, this will be my first time seeing them in concert and I'm just thrilled to be going!

I'm hoping its not too late to get my tickets. Had to wait this late since work just confirmed i could take that day off. Also everyone i planned to go with backed out, so i'm kind of wondering if i should do this alone , i'm 4hours away from atlanta, and i would really love to see this show. How safe is the parking? and the venue area?. Kinda scary if i do this by myself lol.

I 'm looking at tickets now in the 204 section, hopefully they're still available after i make my decision tonight.

I was planning to ride Marta from North Springs, but now I'm learning that I'd have to change trains to get to Philips Arena. That makes me a bit nervous b/c this is only my 2nd time taking public transportation. Going to Piedmont Park last September was so simple b/c everyone was pretty much going in the same direction.

So is anyone else parking at North Springs? I'm going alone and might have to drive all the way and find a parking lot closer to the venue if I don't get a Marta riding buddy.

Philips Arena Interactive

I don't know if this has already been posted (didn't go through all eight pages), but I came across this site that allows you to type in your ticket's section and row and will then give you the point of view to the stage - pretty freakin' cool.

I lucked out on some tickets last week in section 104 ($150 each).

Another thing that may have been posted, the setlist for the show - I know that some of you want to be surprised, so just skip this site. The site is setlist.fm and I go there all of the time to check out an upcoming band's list of songs that're going to be played. Granted, some bands don't stick to a rigid setlist, but with Coldplay's huge production with lights, lasers, confetti canon, and everything else being carefully choreographed, their list will be the same. I'm happy with it; all of my favorite songs are on it.

Have fun everyone! SIX DAYS!

site[/url] that allows you to type in your ticket's section and row and will then give you the point of view to the stage - pretty freakin' cool.

I lucked out on some tickets last week in section 104 ($150 each).

Another thing that may have been posted, the setlist for the show - I know that some of you want to be surprised, so just skip this site. The site is setlist.fm and I go there all of the time to check out an upcoming band's list of songs that're going to be played. Granted, some bands don't stick to a rigid setlist, but with Coldplay's huge production with lights, lasers, confetti canon, and everything else being carefully choreographed, their list will be the same. I'm happy with it; all of my favorite songs are on it.

Have fun everyone! SIX DAYS!

yes I've seen it. I like what the view seems to be like for my section :)

T-Shirts

I've never been to a Coldplay concert, and I'm going to my first one next Monday. The t shirts online are like $25, and I was wondering how much they are I you buy them there, if they have more or less selection, and what other merchandise they sell. Thanks.

they have a few more choices at the shows than online. The prices at the show are $40 for Men's and $45 for women. It may end up being a wash though, because by the time you pay shipping, you may end up paying around the same price as you would at the concert.

hey guys

not sure if anyone's on at the moment but i finally decided to go and my brother is coming with me yayyyyyyyyy! lol

Ok so i'm looking at tickets and i see floor 7, and floor 5 available, at about the same rate, I also see section 204 available for a 100 bucks less. Is it really worth getting floor seats that far back, worried i'm going to get blocked as i'm not that tall.

Thanks for any input.

I have section 7 in the second row. this is the sorta view

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLuXbmLfrwM&feature=related]Coldplay Fix You and Every Tear Drop Dallas, Texas 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm 6'0/6'1ish so I should be fine. but I'm not sure over 100 dollars a seat is worth moving up a section but if it's close like you say it probably is.

204 should be fine if you are too short for Floor

lucky you, I was just about to go to sleep :lol:

lol, thanks so much, i'm like a 5.8, dont think i would see anything if i choose floor level. I went with the 204 section. So excited :)

I have section 7 in the second row. this is the sorta view

I'm 6'0/6'1ish so I should be fine. but I'm not sure over 100 dollars a seat is worth moving up a section but if it's close like you say it probably is.

204 should be fine if you are too short for Floor

lucky you, I was just about to go to sleep :lol:

Only 5 days to go!

So excited!! Only five days to go! Does anyone else have tickets that are listed as "behind stage" or "rear stage"? I am in section 217 about mid ways up. Should I have a decent view? Will my view be blocked? I have been wanting to see a live show for atleast 10 years now and I hope my view is not blocked. I guess I will be just as happy to be sharing the same air as Coldplay regardless of the view! :):):):):)

What time is everyone getting there?

I'm coming from Nashville with my younger brother for the concert, and we are staying at a hotel right down the street. we should get to the hotel around 3 or so. I was just wondering around what time are people showing up. I was thinking about 4:30-5:00...