✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I am the Oxfam team leader for Atlanta! Anyone volunteering on here?

Kaleigh! Long time! I'm heading to the Tampa show and volunteering in Miami - wish I could have made it to the Atlanta show, too, but 5 days away from my kids and husband is kind of my max these days :) Have fun!

Can't believe I haven't been on here in over 2 months! As for the show, I'm sooooo excited! However, I'm kinda concerned about the location of my seat. Oh well, I'm sure that no matter where I sit, the view will be grand. 5 hour road trip! My mom and I will be coming from Fayetteville, NC.

those should be fine. I sat in the 200's below that section for Springsteen in March, a bit to the left though, and saw them fine without the screens. It'll probably be the same up there, probably better with more screens and all the visuals.

and it's Tyler btw. sorry for the confusing name :lol:

those should be fine. I sat in the 200's below that section for Springsteen in March, a bit to the left though, and saw them fine without the screens. It'll probably be the same up there, probably better with more screens and all the visuals.

and it's Tyler btw. sorry for the confusing name :lol:

Thanks Tyler. :)

lucky bastard :P

I know! I was sitting on ticketmaster for 2 hours the day the tickets went on sale. Finally I got through to 2 vip tickets on the 6th row! I wanted closer but didn't wanna risk losing them:/ gonna be up really early for the 5 hour trip!;)

I know! I was sitting on ticketmaster for 2 hours the day the tickets went on sale. Finally I got through to 2 vip tickets on the 6th row! I wanted closer but didn't wanna risk losing them:/ gonna be up really early for the 5 hour trip!;)

I really wish I had the money in December. My floor seats are ok but not the best

yes. I will be up early for that 20 minute trip :lol:

So, I'm in section four. It's with me and brother. I want to know know who all went to the music midtown performance last year? I did, and had a great time. This will be my second coldplay concert. SO PUMPED