✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's when ill be there too. It will be darn hot outside. I really hope they do something special for the atlanta crowds like they always do

I hope they do too. and if anyone has never been to Philips be sure to hang out inside the CNN center before the gates open or just wait at the gates inside the CNN like I will probably :laugh3:

I just really can't wait until monday. I got my tickets right back in December when they were released. They are for my 21st birthday. I just keep on picturing the loud MX intro. The soft melody of speed of sound acoustically. Then of course the jumping beat of charlie brown. This is one of those nights you hope last forever. I really hope every person in this Atlanta crowd feels this way. I hope people go crazy!

That's funny you said that... I was thinking that literally right after I posted it. But if you think about it will last forever. I still vividly remember the music midtown performance. Their performances stay in your head forever.

I hope you get an upgrade Coldplaymom! You certainly deserve it!! We are on the floor, not in one of the front sections but I am extremely happy with our seats and just thrilled to be going. The atmosphere and fans are what completes the concert for me!