December 9, 201114 yr Ok, I think I found one: http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=6423 But it appears as if the show just started Oh God I wanna be in a 3some with Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas. :wink3: Everything Spanish/Latino is hawt.
December 9, 201114 yr Oh God I wanna be in a 3some with Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas. :wink3: Everything Spanish/Latino is hawt. I'm latina soo thank you!!! :laugh3:
December 9, 201114 yr Yeah, I was expecting a total car wreck of an interview there. It was OK really!
December 9, 201114 yr Nothing wrong with that, he just came across as a pleasant funny guy, although he did seem a bit nervous with a shaky voice at times. Performance was brilliant aswell.
December 9, 201114 yr Fine performance of Paradise and a nice interview. Any interview where Chris comes off as a humble gentleman (which is all the time pretty much) is bound to be positive. Stop being hard on yourself Chris!
December 9, 201114 yr It went very well, Chris funny&handsome as always :dazzled: See Chris, don't worry, we're still Coldplay fans :lol:
December 9, 201114 yr Maybe he did do/say something embarrassing, but they cut it? It was pre-recorded after all.
December 9, 201114 yr The bit he probably thought was embarrassing was the thing about the mexican dancing, but of course it wasn't bad at all! Just typical Chris! :rolleyes: And Chris Martin trending on Twitter, love it :D
December 9, 201114 yr ^^ Hmm...you may have a point, but honestly I don't see where, I didn't notice any weird cut or something...and the atmosphere was relaxed all along, not awkward...After all Chris is always harsh on himself...
December 9, 201114 yr Ok, I think I found one: http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=6423 But it appears as if the show just started When da hell were they on? Was it in this show? Actually fuck that, Salma Hayak is talking about her breasts.
December 9, 201114 yr Maybe he did do/say something embarrassing, but they cut it? It was pre-recorded after all. That's what I thought.
December 9, 201114 yr Ooh! NOW I understand what it means when they say "Chris Martin is trending worldwide on Twitter" :D Wow, I will post that in the What I learned today thread :lol:
December 9, 201114 yr Well Chris Martin's the #1 trending topic in the UK at the moment. There's a lot of love for that man!
December 9, 201114 yr Oh Chris just joined the show (I'm talking about that link). I want a 4some now. :awesome: He is ALWAYS funny. I'd like to know what kind of pills or drugs he's on. :D
December 9, 201114 yr It's so nice to see people on twitter writing positive things about Chris. Funny how some people are surprised that he's not such a tool as he's made out to be by the media.
Create an account or sign in to comment