Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

enhanced-buzz-2631-1353007372-16.jpg

 

that ^^ :lol:

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 226k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3VevYjjwQk]PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

When I bought a lottery ticket last night, the guy said to me as he handed me the ticket, "congratulations on your newfound wealth."

The thought that I'm about to build a Flintstones car with some friends :D

flintstones_car.jpg?w=490

I put a Bring Me The Horizon song on (Shadow Moses) in art today and a bunch of girls looked at me like wtf?:thinking: so I said "oh I'm sorry this isn't mainstream enough is it? Shall I put some Dizzee Rascal on?"

I've just watched 21 Jump Street :D

My dad turns on the TV: "Twilight saga: Breaking Wind Part 1?" :uhoh:

My friend getting me a valentines day card with Chris Martin on it and writing sorry he couldn't give it to you himself inside :lol: it also made me very happy :D

Love my friends :hug:

Thank you Macky for sharing this perfect and hilarious video

 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prt7EqseY8]Super Bowl half time show[/ame]

Kangaroos invading Australian Open Golf tournament :laugh3:

 

(Though it's not so funny, they go to the watered areas because of the drought )

 

 

australia-open.jpg

 

1:02 :D

 

[ame=

]
[/ame]
Kangaroos invading Australian Open Golf tournament :laugh3:

 

(Though it's not so funny, they go to the watered areas because of the drought )

 

 

australia-open.jpg

 

1:02 :D

 

 

:lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnoIclboPFY]The cell - Red Dwarf - BBC comedy - YouTube[/ame]

 

:lol:

Wanna hear a clean joke?

 

Sure

 

Mike took a bath with bubbles.

Wanna hear a dirty joke now?

 

Ok...?

 

 

Bubbles was a man

 

If you could get one of those birds as a pet you'd have to call it David

oh god... :lol: :smash:

fat-and-furious.jpg

no, I'd call it Dave :snobby:

 

I WANT A BIRD LIKE THAT!

no, I'd call it Dave :snobby:

 

I WANT A BIRD LIKE THAT![/color]

I wonder how much a bird like that would cost... Hmm...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.