✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

A girl in a poor fitting bikini jumping into the pool only for her top half to decide it wanted to remain on the surface.

So the moral of the story is for girls not to wear poor fitting clothing when jumping into water.

She was embarrassed

:laugh3:

Gosh, they wouldn't offer a refund after just 28 days? Wow, that seems like quite the unfriendly business practice - not anyway to be. Since it was their cancellation, I would think it would be their obligation to ensure customer satisfaction, after having messed up your schedule!

Today, during first period, I had finished my work and decided to try to take a nap. So I laid my head down on my desk for a few minutes. I looked up and then noticed that a Skittle appeared on my desk. I asked the guy sitting next to me who placed it there, and he admitted it was him. I got kind of suspicious and asked if it was on the floor, and he denied it was. My "smart" self ate it, and as I was chewing, he starting laughing claiming that it was from the floor...

^It's annoying when something is clearly a staged joke and you get so many comments saying "fake".

Also, I didn't understand the google glasses one, or what relevance them being white has (Not saying its like a racial issue or anything I just really don't get it).