Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

Lol....that is one Cool Cat....I mean dog....he just exudes coolness....so very relaxed [emoji4]

 

I wonder if for his next trick he will sing the song?? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if for his next trick he will sing the song?? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

His bark would have to be like a husky purr!....lol. [emoji190][emoji192][emoji41]

When I earn handsome money that makes my too happy.

 

this post.

[video=youtube;cNzefvQznwg]

 

I need to get my hands on this show, this is hILARIOUS AS FUCK

[video=youtube;7AmPTWJ-SaU]

 

 

what a nice lady :wacko:

[video=youtube;bY3HoW8053s]

 

cockblock on two wheels AHAHAH

3e4bc1f0f78c49fc608aa33a22cacfd8.jpg

Poor Guy! XD

Poor Guy! XD

 

oh mY LOL :lol::laugh3:

 

 

Here's also a funny one, I think the music makes it even more brilliant

 

[video=youtube;nGMxQfJe7OA]

and there is a bridge right behind them!

3e4bc1f0f78c49fc608aa33a22cacfd8.jpg

Poor Guy! XD

 

lol :laugh3:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.