✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

This person just put this on Instagram. I can't... I can't... Not with that fifty shades movie coming out soon.

8862d535fbb7d6f39a5a93fc1a3665f2.jpg

"Mr. Berryman will see you now."

Oh no. That's just tasteless :no:

I Found this on Tumblr (not mine) :D :

A Brief (Rude) Summary of Coldplay Albums

• Parachutes: I am sad

• AROBTTH: I am sad and angsty

• X & Y: I am sad and angsty and attempting to live up to the ridiculously high standards set by the last album

• VLV: I am sad and angsty and turning France upside down because I can

• MX: GUYS I'M NOT SAD ANYMORE. I GOT HAPPY. I MEAN I'M STILL FULL OF THIS LEFTOVER REBEL ANGST FROM STORMING THE BASTILLE BUT LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM. I FIGURED IT OUT. IT TOOK FIVE ALBUMS BUT NOW I'M SUPER HAPPY. MY HEART ISN'T BROKEN. BEING HAPPY IS SO GREAT WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS BEFO-

• GS: oops I got sad again

Oh no. That's just tasteless :no:

I Found this on Tumblr (not mine) :D :

A Brief (Rude) Summary of Coldplay Albums

• Parachutes: I am sad

• AROBTTH: I am sad and angsty

• X & Y: I am sad and angsty and attempting to live up to the ridiculously high standards set by the last album

• VLV: I am sad and angsty and turning France upside down because I can

• MX: GUYS I'M NOT SAD ANYMORE. I GOT HAPPY. I MEAN I'M STILL FULL OF THIS LEFTOVER REBEL ANGST FROM STORMING THE BASTILLE BUT LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM. I FIGURED IT OUT. IT TOOK FIVE ALBUMS BUT NOW I'M SUPER HAPPY. MY HEART ISN'T BROKEN. BEING HAPPY IS SO GREAT WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS BEFO-

• GS: oops I got sad again

Some people just like to be an irritating bug up everyone's behind.

OMFG I LOVE THIS^!! :lol::laugh3: I've already seen it last year but OMG HAHAHAHA

It's too good though, I fear it might be a fake maybe? I HOPE IT'S NOT THOUGH LAWL

Lmao, my Chilian friends showed me this video which I had no idea it was in Spanish, but when the guy mentioned the title, I literally laughed so hard I couldnt stop haahahahaha the meanings are so far away from each other :laugh3: