Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

No thread actually, since it's forbidden to provide offical songs from Coldplay in this forum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT I know the struggle of finding some Coldplay songs, so if you really can't find certain songs from them on the internet, you can send me a Private Message and we can discuss this topic privately :3

 

Btw,where are you from?

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

Really,im so interested for doing private message,because im from indonesia,i can make my english better.. :D

Really,im so interested for doing private message,because im from indonesia,i can make my english better.. :D

 

I'm from Germany!

 

And I agree, talking with other people on the internet greatly improves your English :)

f0d62aca141684606258915784_700wa_0.gif

LMAO [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

 

"I live to see the world"

[ATTACH]32095[/ATTACH]

 

Me doing some facing in some super market in France

[ATTACH]32095[/ATTACH]

 

Me doing some facing in some super market in France

[emoji7]

 

"I live to see the world"

  • 2 weeks later...

[video=youtube;tf-LdCD3Ha8]

 

Once you find out what that movie is about

 

5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png

[video=youtube;tf-LdCD3Ha8]

 

Once you find out what that movie is about

 

5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png5088350+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png

d4f4132b12b7bbd4e679446811254d33.jpg

"I live to see the world"

d4f4132b12b7bbd4e679446811254d33.jpg

"I live to see the world"

 

Hey come on, at least it's a well produced for its genre! :lol::laugh3:

Hey come on, at least it's a well produced for its genre! [emoji38]:laugh3:

Batman gets kinky [emoji48] [emoji23]

 

"I live to see the world"

[ATTACH]32095[/ATTACH]

 

Me doing some facing in some super market in France

 

Cool. I once saw X&Y here for 5 euros. It almost strikes me how barely legible the title on the side of the CD case is. When you search for X&Y in a shelf full of unsorted CDs, you have to watch out for CD cases that seem to have no title on the side.

Cool. I once saw X&Y here for 5 euros. It almost strikes me how barely legible the title on the side of the CD case is. When you search for X&Y in a shelf full of unsorted CDs, you have to watch out for CD cases that seem to have no title on the side.

 

That's true. The X&Y CD booklet is made of regular paper and so are the front and back covers. The titles are so hard to distinguish!!

 

"I live to see the world"

Batman gets kinky [emoji48] [emoji23]

 

"I live to see the world"

 

Always am :charming::wiseguy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32145[/ATTACH]

That's why the Simpsons are better than Family Guy. But there are so many reasons that make Family Guy better than the Simpsons.

I hate Family Guy.

But I love Family Guy.

 

"I live to see the world"

It's an invalid criticism but I fell out of my seat laughing the first time I saw it (Wasn't expecting it) Some of the cutaways are brilliant.

This is what the internet was invented for :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

 

[video=youtube;1ZPQVs-y8oQ]

HiIm a newI dont know so much about this app cause download it right now

  • 2 weeks later...
Black_403b34_5656069.jpg

Black_068332_5656069.jpg

LMAO!!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

That second picture is just fantastic!!

 

"I live to see the world"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.