✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For those Coldplayers annoyed by all the Car Kids posts...

oldmuckers

For all those Coldplayers out there that are tired of hearing about Car Kids so much... for those of you that just don't get the hype behind this mystery track... I have thought of a special club just for you!

Feeling Uninspired by Car Kids

or for short

F.U.C...

uh oh, nevermind!

For all those Coldplayers out there that are tired of hearing about Car Kids so much... for those of you that just don't get the hype behind this mystery track... I have thought of a special club just for you!

Feeling Uninspired by Car Kids

or for short

F.U.C...

uh oh, nevermind!

ahhh thank you, im not the only one!

:laugh3:

Not that I'm annoyed but just amused. I really hope CK comes out and it's a crap song. Would like to see the reaction on those people.

I really don't get the hype. They talk about it as if it's one hell of a song but no one has heard it.

The piano end to CB is car kids.

For people the limited edition, it's on the concept-setlist, between CB and politik.

/Solved?

No, the piano end to Charlie Brown is, in fact, not Car Kids. The Oracle said that Car Kids is a song that didn't make the record. The piano outro to Charlie Brown definitely did make the record. Thus, the piano outro to Charlie Brown is not Car Kids.

Not that I'm annoyed but just amused. I really hope CK comes out and it's a crap song. Would like to see the reaction on those people.

I really don't get the hype. They talk about it as if it's one hell of a song but no one has heard it.

NO Coldplay song is crap!