Mrk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I need you to reason with my hemorrhoid. :bigcry:

:escaping:

I'd normally point out how fucked up it is that by you trying to make fun of me you are admitting you have a hemorrhoid, but as you're a troll with no self-respect and therefore impossible to make fun of you'll just come out with some RANDOM LOLS SHIT like "Yeah I have hemorrhoids all over my face bitch now I'm going to dance the rumba!!! :awesome:"

Hi their, i created purlieus

Not indigence to attend. I digs that he did and he is pacify eye development

emily created purlieus

Not indigence to attend. I digs that he did and he is pacify eye developmen

LOL I am NOT, believe me. :) It's just that IT brings out the worst in me. :(

No you had posted something annoying before I even knew about this topic. Remember what I told you about how arrogant you are? Again you can't just accept that you are fucking annoying, it's always someone elses fault.

Lil victim card out again. :(

Anyway, I'm done with the Lounge. It was fun stepping into your silly world...

:escaping:

Have you realised nobody is responding positively to you in this thread? In fact, as hard as you try to be 'offensively funny' in pretty much every post you do, I don't recall anyone ever laughing. Good for you realising when to give up.

vaguely remember you saying this 3 times before

In one thread! Hahahaha.

No, this is seriously my last post in the Lounge. :)

This was a kind of an experiment. I'm not a troll like you. I don't even use facebook.

And do you even like Coldplay?

I like this forum (minus the Lounge) because I don't know any people who love CP and I'm practicing my English, so that's it...

Bye.

Just to get this straight, you're not a troll you were just posting as an experiment? That's the epitome of a troll you fucking moron. And hahaha I dont use Facebook either, how the fuck does that make anyone less of a troll?! What is your mind?!

Anyway, on behalf of everyone who made it aware how annoying they found you, and on behalf of the many more people who told me in private but are too nice to say anything to you directly, please stick to your word, your work is done, don't come back.

Honestly though how can you tolerate this:

Bitch, my head is waaaaaaaaaaaay up in the clouds for that to flow over it. :charming:

So you actually think I missed the point? Oh my... :lol:

Nevermind, I LOVE YOU ALL. The War is over, REJOICE! Rebuilt your houses and impregnate your womens, we need to repopulate the world...

:facepalm: