🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the ~*~what did you get for christmas~*~ thread

Crests

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a barrel, by "Backun". Played it vs some Buffet barrels and they sounded much better.

SAM_2210.jpg

Flash y u make my hand look so white

LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ARE THE BEST

Something sounding better than Buffet? That's something. It's a nice-looking barrel, though. Pretty wood. :D

Meh, it was alright, I guess. :shrug: The Eternity Code remains my favorite, though.

I just really like that series. I get excited when people mention it :P

I understand. It's one of my favorites; I've followed it from the very beginning, buying the first one at a Book Fair a looooong time ago. :dazzled:

Did you think "The Time Paradox" was weird? The whole time I was reading that, I was like, :wtf:.

Something sounding better than Buffet? That's something. It's a nice-looking barrel, though. Pretty wood. :D

Well, Buffet stuff sounds much better with other Buffet stuff. :P But actually, I tried a Buffet when I was buying my clarinet and I didn't like the sound that much. D: Anyways, thanks! The other option was a cocobolo barrel, which looked beautiful but its sound was too bright so I decided to go with grenadilla. :wacky:

wpdcd77dbc_05.jpg

Yeah, true. I wasn't thinking about that. :tongue:

Look at you, buying barrels based on sound quality. I'm so proud. -sniff- :dazzled:

/bandnerdmuch?

:dazzled:

Next up on my shopping list is a new mouthpiece. D: I'm hoping to get a Vandoren mouthpiece, but I'll have to see which I like best out of the ones my teacher will let my try out.

Which will be in a few weeks, because of region auditions next week. D:

I understand. It's one of my favorites; I've followed it from the very beginning, buying the first one at a Book Fair a looooong time ago. :dazzled:

Did you think "The Time Paradox" was weird? The whole time I was reading that, I was like, :wtf:.

Really? Haha, I just got into them a few years back :P

Yeah, that one was a bit strange :nod:

I got two big Toblerones from my friend. I don't know what's wrong with me, I haven't even eaten half of one and the other one is untouched. I also got a box of my favourite chocolate, money, giftcards, dvds and finally, the boxset for LOST season 6 :dazzled:

+ I bought some Doctor Who for myself early December.