🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Road trip.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone and everyone who isn't a murderer. Although it would be weird for me to be meeting up with anyone super young.

As a side point I'm confident people would like me more in real life than online.

How old are you Greg? I keep reading these comments from 13 and 14 year olds and I feel like I'm an old lady. I'm 26. Haha.

How old are you Greg? I keep reading these comments from 13 and 14 year olds and I feel like I'm an old lady. I'm 26. Haha.

I'm 24. I can't decipher if I'm an old or a young 24 year old. When I speak to people my age (outside my group of friends that is) I feel like I jumped a decade, but then when I live my life I feel like a teenager again.

Pm me if you want.

okay so if you were going on a roadtrip specifically for visiting coldplayers, what coldplayers would you visit? on a relatively realistic budget, whatever that may be for you.

i was just thinking about the subject myself. :thinking:

Lucy and Nancy. Many Europeans, it'll give me an excuse to go all over Europe :smug2:

I could technically go to (crap, I can't remember your name, MXColdplayObsessed >.<) < that person, because we live pretty close together. Relatively. I think, if you live in Pennsylvania. I can't remember. :thinking:

But I am going to meet Taameen and Madison, which will be awesome. :wacko: