✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

are theres gonna be a Love In A Lethaldose

MrOboy4

While last time I said it turned into Car Kids as a Joke, I seriously thought this was one of the song titles which became another song? Or am I mistaken?

LIALD was intended to be played at Glasto along with Car Kids. But they were both scratched from the setlist.

^ Look, the chances of an EP now have sharply crashed since a few months ago. It will be a miracle if there was an EP. (you know, like a full ep, not like ETIAW)

Why have the chances of an EP crashed? I thought it was looking like a strong possibility. I mean, there was that interview where Guy said he had been talking to Chris about an EP, and this new song they're recording could be an EP track, who knows? :thinking:

Why have the chances of an EP crashed?

Because songs like Tommorow, Golden Arrow, all of them are now dead in the water. Coldplay would pretty much do something like Prospket's march where they made a brand new record from scratch, with a few elements from the recording sessions.

Because songs like Tommorow, Golden Arrow, all of them are now dead in the water. Coldplay would pretty much do something like Prospket's march where they made a brand new record from scratch, with a few elements from the recording sessions.

:stunned: would be interesting and sad.

I'm not ruling out an EP but not now. It's way too early. MX is not even 3 months old!!!

Our best chances for an EP would be next November for a "deluxe" edition of MX. November, because that's when the holidays shopping season begins and having a set of new songs will pick up MX sales. MX is currently #6 on the Billboard200, so sales are still solid. Be realistic my friends. They need to promote the actual album before putting out new songs again. After the release of Charlie Brown, they can release HLH or POC during the summer. Sales will still be good. I'd love an EP asap but next Fall seems more reasonable.

I'm not ruling out an EP but not now. It's way too early. MX is not even 3 months old!!!

Our best chances for an EP would be next November for a "deluxe" edition of MX. November, because that's when the holidays shopping season begins and having a set of new songs will pick up MX sales. MX is currently #6 on the Billboard200, so sales are still solid. Be realistic my friends. They need to promote the actual album before putting out new songs again. After the release of Charlie Brown, they can release HLH or POC during the summer. Sales will still be good. I'd love an EP asap but next Fall seems more reasonable.

I agree. It is more realistic and far more beneficial for the album and therefore CP. :P