✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown filming

lisajane18

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just thought I'd update you all. Turns out Coldplay are filming the Charlie Brown video in my bathroom right now. It looks pretty cool. Chris said that it involves nudity and bestiality and stuff.

He said it comes out tomorrow and Car Kids is the b side.

Just thought you'd want to know!

Hey guys just thought I'd update you all. Turns out Coldplay are filming the Charlie Brown video in my bathroom right now. It looks pretty cool. Chris said that it involves nudity and bestiality and stuff.

Looks like someone got the Coldplayer1317 disease :lol:

:lol::lol:

It's funny Kiame I read it hearing Chris' voice. :lol: I can totally picture Chris saying that during an interview, like:

Interviewer: There are a lot of rumors going on about the Charlie Brown video, like topless women for instance...

Chris: Well, I can tell you that we filmed it in a bathroom. It looks pretty cool. And it involves nudity and bestiality and other cool stuff.

:lol:

Welcome to Coldplaying, which is made up of 20% haters, 25% Car-Kidders, 5% normal posters, and 50% crazed fangirls.

If you haven't found out from the above comments already, everybody is quite skeptical of everything nowadays...

Where are the crazed fanboys? :veryangry2:

No official movie release on you p or n? Nude Chris, Johnny, Guy and Will playing with their toy-instruments? :D

Bestiality, eh? This era really is turning out to be different.