✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

• 2 weeks later...

let your - and she'll scream and she'll shout and she'll pray and she had a name yeah she had a name!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

S.S. is the best freakin' british full on rawk track i've heard in AGES!!! It absolutely smokes, colour me impressed..i've sat on the fence with this band for ages but consider me a fan now :D

let your - and she'll scream and she'll shout and she'll pray and she had a name yeah she had a name!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

S.S. is the best freakin' british full on rawk track i've heard in AGES!!! It absolutely smokes, colour me impressed..i've sat on the fence with this band for ages but consider me a fan now :D

YAY!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! I WANNA SEE EM LIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!

I'm considerin' splashing out for the fall tour, but a bit cash strapped at the mo' :( :/

I saw them in 2001 they rocked so bad!!! :D

They are playing london wembley...I wanna go but I can't..plus there's only seating left... :stunned:

oohh...lucky you see'n em! yeah..i was gonna try for the Nottingham show for floor tics..they might be gone already tho...may consider eBay action..hmmm :cool:

I might check ebay once I've been paid...they will be really expensive by then... :rolleyes:

Yeah Mander!! This band IS good!! U'd love 'em, really! New album is gonna be called Absolution (i think that's right?)..coming out in Sept. here...but if you can't wait that long get Origin of Symmatry, their last album..it RAWKS :cool: