✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

:surprised:

Oh my God Crests, do you stalk or what? :lol:

Yes, I'm celery.

OKAY SO LIKE I WAS MICROWAVING A HOTDOG BUT I ACCIDENALLY PUT IT FOR 77 SECONDS INSTEAD OF 7 AND THEN IT ALMOST EXPLODED BUT I REALIZED I FAILED ON TIME AND THE RIGHT AFTER I ALMOST ACCIDENTALLY PUT PLUM SAUCE ON IT INSTEAD OF KETCHUP :|

/cool story

I spend a lot of time stalking, stalkin' 24-year-old men 4lyf~

Ah, I have seen Crests around, and I think I may have spoken to her once. I normally see the thread-- but I don't exactly know how you start and enter a thread like that so late. I'm such a nervous berk it is unbelievable.

That thread actually brought so many people together, it's crazy. :|

I'm pretty sure everyone felt like that when they started posting in it. xD

YOU SHOULD COME SOMETIME. :cheesy:

Whoa. That was scary and slightly unexpected. How'd you even do that?

My spydey senses were tingling.

LOLOLOL I'M SO PUNNY :')

This thread is fast.

Ah, I have seen Crests around, and I think I may have spoken to her once. I normally see the thread-- but I don't exactly know how you start and enter a thread like that so late. I'm such a nervous berk it is unbelievable.

:lol: I'm exactly like that too.

It's made me paranoid on the Muse board. :anxious:

Same. I rarely post there anymore. I just lurk now. :ninja:

Just go in, and say "Hi, I'm Nat. Christina told me to come here. How are you all?" :lol:

Oh, I remember Custard. :thinking: That's why he doesn't come here anymore? Aw. :sad:

Cha. The only other forum he's ever been involved with is the ultimate frisbee forum and that's all people he knows in RL just talking games and tactics. :lol:

I'm stealing that as my introductory line y'know.

Yes, I'm celery.

OKAY SO LIKE I WAS MICROWAVING A HOTDOG BUT I ACCIDENALLY PUT IT FOR 77 SECONDS INSTEAD OF 7 AND THEN IT ALMOST EXPLODED BUT I REALIZED I FAILED ON TIME AND THE RIGHT AFTER I ALMOST ACCIDENTALLY PUT PLUM SAUCE ON IT INSTEAD OF KETCHUP :|

/cool story

This thread is fast.

:lol: At least you saved it before both mistakes were made. I'd say that's a fail turned win.

I guess considering everyone is telling me, I'll head over there tomorrow night (I need tomorrow to gather my wits. JK- I have work in the morning and will be heading off shortly and I don't want to be all like haiii blah, now I have to go and seem like a right nervous one).

:lol:

We don't waste any time hanging around. I can't even keep up with it most of the time. Stupid internets. :angry:

Aww. That's rubbish that she felt the need to do that! I hope she's okay and that she feels comfortable enough to come and join us back in here at some point.

It's nice that you have her email and facebook though so you don't sacrifice your friendship over some awful lounge jerks :veryangry2:

I don't venture into the lounge a lot. Actually, I tend to stay here and the Coldplay threads... Because somehow the lounge seems very terrifying. My friend joined the board after going on the Coldplaying boat and went to the lounge and got trolled so bad he left the forum after 2 days of joining. :cry:

oh were you and your friend also at the boat party?? :wacko:

we could have met and talked about muse all night :awesome:

You should enter threads by posting pictures of exotic fruits and vegetables.

Instant street cred right there.

Bonus points if they're wearing glasses.

fruit_with_glasses.jpg

...wait, is that even a fruit or vegetable? :|

EDIT: And my 3,000th post was posting a fruit/veg with glasses. :|

oh were you and your friend also at the boat party?? :wacko:

we could have met and talked about muse all night :awesome:

Yes! I was. I didn't realise you were there either. I missed out on talking to so many people. :( But, yeah, you probably know of me and my friend... We were two of the people that did VLV Coldplayoke... I was the shorter girl with the ginger and blue hair avec blue scarf and he was the ginger guy :laugh3:

Yes! I was. I didn't realise you were there either. I missed out on talking to so many people. :( But, yeah, you probably know of me and my friend... We were two of the people that did VLV Coldplayoke... I was the shorter girl with the ginger and blue hair avec blue scarf and he was the ginger guy :laugh3:

omg that was you! I knew I should have worn a Muse shirt. I was standing at the front watching all the singing :rolleyes:

Just so I know, you weren't at the Top of the pops recording as well, were you?

Yes, I'm celery.

/cool story

This thread is fast.

You blew up a hotdog? :wacky: I've always wanted to do that.

:lol: I'm exactly like that too.

Same. I rarely post there anymore. I just lurk now. :ninja:

Me too. :ninja:

Ninjas ftw! :awesome:

I guess considering everyone is telling me, I'll head over there tomorrow night (I need tomorrow to gather my wits. JK- I have work in the morning and will be heading off shortly and I don't want to be all like haiii blah, now I have to go and seem like a right nervous one).

We don't waste any time hanging around. I can't even keep up with it most of the time. Stupid internets. :angry:

Yay! :awesome: I'll see you there tomorrow then! :wacko:

fruit_with_glasses.jpg

...wait, is that even a fruit or vegetable? :|

EDIT: And my 3,000th post was posting a fruit/veg with glasses. :|

:lol: That made me laugh. :wacky: Congrats on 3000! :nice:

omg that was you! I knew I should have worn a Muse shirt. I was standing at the front watching all the singing :rolleyes:

Just so I know, you weren't at the Top of the pops recording as well, were you?

Twas me :laugh3:. If you had, I would have spoken to you in a flash no doubt. :lol: There were just so many people there-- I was just all so cool and overwhelming.

Nah, I didn't go in the end. I had an exam in the morning on the day of the recording. And for the boat-trip I had already had an exam moved around for me, so I thought I probably couldn't have done it for a second time. :\ I take it you went?

Twas me :laugh3:. If you had, I would have spoken to you in a flash no doubt. :lol: There were just so many people there-- I was just all so cool and overwhelming.

Nah, I didn't go in the end. I had an exam in the morning on the day of the recording. And for the boat-trip I had already had an exam moved around for me, so I thought I probably couldn't have done it for a second time. :\ I take it you went?

oh that's a shame. Yeah I did, you can *embarrassingly* see me a few times in the video.

btw did you go to the site where they were recording after getting off the boat like a few of us did?

I wish they could have done something like the boat trip in NYC. :wacky:

Although then I still couldn't have gone ;__; (age limit)

Darn age limits. dw, you'll get old enough soon enough... And it's not all it's cracked up to be.

oh that's a shame. Yeah I did, you can *embarrassingly* see me a few times in the video.

btw did you go to the site where they were recording after getting off the boat like a few of us did?

:lol: You're saying being seen in the video is embarassing? What about being heard? :laugh3:

Nah I didn't. I didn't know where it was unfortunately and I was a bit strange about asking everyone else where it was. (I regret this a lot). Instead a couple of us just went back to the pub where we had the pre-meet and drank a bit more before catching respective trains home.

ETA: Yeah... The video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VX_svP7DsA]YouTube - Coldplaying members singing "Viva la vida" all together on the boat![/ame]

:lol: That made me laugh. :wacky: Congrats on 3000! :nice:

Congrats on having such an epic 3000th'd post :dance: :vuvuzela:

Cheers! :wacky:

(butts in) Ohh, I went to the Top of the Pops recordings too. :awesome:

I can't believe I missed the chance to meet awesome Museplayers? (dunno the right term :P).

Although I did meet one, Anna (SueDeNimes) :awesome:

yeah the video in the multimedia thread of Coldplay's performance. I don't think it's on youtube. I'm standing right next to Chelsea and there's a shot of me, her and my friend applauding them at the end (along with other footage of my attempt to dance to the song).

I can't believe I missed the chance to meet awesome Museplayers? (dunno the right term :P).

yeah the video in the multimedia thread of Coldplay's performance. I don't think it's on youtube. I'm standing right next to Chelsea and there's a shot of me, her and my friend applauding them at the end (along with other footage of my attempt to dance to the song).

There's another video? :shocked2: I will have to look at this now.

Oh I spoke to Anna on here beforehand and she arrived at the pub at the same time I did, but I didn't really get to speak to her. :\

I think the term is Muser? :thinking:

Darn age limits. dw, you'll get old enough soon enough... And it's not all it's cracked up to be.

:lol: You're saying being seen in the video is embarassing? What about being heard? :laugh3:

Nah I didn't. I didn't know where it was unfortunately and I was a bit strange about asking everyone else where it was. (I regret this a lot). Instead a couple of us just went back to the pub where we had the pre-meet and drank a bit more before catching respective trains home.

ETA: Yeah... The video:

That looks like it was a great time. :awesome:

Cheers! :wacky:

(butts in) Ohh, I went to the Top of the Pops recordings too. :awesome:

I wish I could have gone there too. :bomb:

Haha! :lol:

That trip really looked like it was a blast. :bomb:

There's another video? :shocked2: I will have to look at this now.

Oh I spoke to Anna on here beforehand and she arrived at the pub at the same time I did, but I didn't really get to speak to her. :\

I think the term is Muser? :thinking:

I think there's just one video of the Coldplay Totp performance and it's in HD.

Well I was trying to put Muse and Coldplay together :P "Museplayer" :wink3:

I'm surprised there are a number of Musers that don't love Coldplay as well.

Yeah Anna was at Wembley 2010 so I could have met her there as well! but then I didn't know about CPing till October.

hi I'm Daniel :)

I think there's just one video of the Coldplay Totp performance and it's in HD.

Well I was trying to put Muse and Coldplay together :P "Museplayer" :wink3:

I'm surprised there are a number of Musers that don't love Coldplay as well.

Yeah Anna was at Wembley 2010 so I could have met her there as well! but then I didn't know about CPing till October.

hi I'm Daniel :)

Hey Daniel, I'm Natt. S'nice to meet you (if only we had this introduction a couple of months ago :lol:)

I was at Wembley 2010 as well... But the Friday night not Saturday :\