✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

:wideeyed: Epic.

So, I had a dream last night that Muse were headlining Reading festival and I got to the barrier. I got a setlist which had Host, Twin, Spiral Static and most of their b-sides on it. :freak: then Matt gave me Glitterati and asked me to come to the afterparty with him. :awesome: Then I woke up as we went backstage. :bigcry:

That's terrible!! You could've at least go to the party first! :lol: But I know how that feels :\ dreams usually end in the best parts! :shifty:

I just saw this picture of Matt meeting Mika

76782_167099473314097_111327408891304_464974_7492439_n.jpg

and got all excited and made up a story of how Mika would tell Matt he's lebanese and Matt goes: "we've never played there before:thinking:" and he decides they should come:embarrassed:. i feel really bad now because i know that will never happe:embarrassed::shame:

That's terrible!! You could've at least go to the party first! :lol: But I know how that feels :\ dreams usually end in the best parts! :shifty:

Inorite. I actually woke up pretty pissed off. :lol:

I just saw this picture of Matt meeting Mika

76782_167099473314097_111327408891304_464974_7492439_n.jpg

and got all excited and made up a story of how Mika would tell Matt he's lebanese and Matt goes: "we've never played there before:thinking:" and he decides they should come:embarrassed:. i feel really bad now because i know that will never happe:embarrassed::shame:

I never knew Matt has met Mika! :awesome: (he looks so small in that picture :blush:)

Aww, I'm sure they'll visit Lebanon soon!

Who's Mika? :thinking:

Aw, that sucks that they've never been there. :\

Excuse my poor geography, but is Lebanon at least near any countries that bands regularly tour? :thinking:

Mika, he released his first album in 2007 and won a bunch of awards...:shrug: i liked his first album but the second one wasn't very good imo.

We're in the middle east, no not many bands come here:( Keane and Gorillaz were the only decent concerts we ever got:disappointed:

Mika, he released his first album in 2007 and won a bunch of awards...:shrug: i liked his first album but the second one wasn't very good imo.

We're in the middle east, no not many bands come here:( Keane and Gorillaz were the only decent concerts we ever got:disappointed:

Oh, I see. :\

That really sucks. :disappointed: Hopefully they'll go there at some point! :hug:

^^ :cheesy: I love Mika! :wacky: It's so cool that they've meet :awesome:

Aw...:hug: I hope they go to Lebanon :nice:

I never knew Matt has met Mika! :awesome: (he looks so small in that picture :blush:)

Aww, I'm sure they'll visit Lebanon soon!

thankd kelly

he looks like a little kid:wacky:

^^^ Hopefully they'll tour in Lebanon in the near future. :hug:

they better:whip: :P

I really like some songs from the second album :D My favorite one is Blame It On The Girls :lol:

That sucks! :\ I honestly hope other bands will go there in the future :)

Oh, I see. :\

That really sucks. :disappointed: Hopefully they'll go there at some point! :hug:

Thanks i really hope so too:bomb:

I really like some songs from the second album :D My favorite one is Blame It On The Girls :lol:

That sucks! :\ I honestly hope other bands will go there in the future :)

I loved Blame it one the girls:cheesy: Mika looked so good in the video:sneaky: Rain is pretty good too:awesome:

Thank you:hug:

found these on tumblr:laugh3:

tumblr_lfg29mCXn51qchcl2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfg293Ktjk1qeatfeo1_250.gif

tumblr_lfc3f0yqJr1qc11qdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lcozee632v1qc11qdo1_400.jpg

I loved Blame it one the girls:cheesy: Mika looked so good in the video:sneaky: Rain is pretty good too:awesome:

Thank you:hug:

found these on tumblr:laugh3:

tumblr_lfg29mCXn51qchcl2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfg293Ktjk1qeatfeo1_250.gif

tumblr_lfc3f0yqJr1qc11qdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lcozee632v1qc11qdo1_400.jpg

Agree! :D With that hat :lol:

Rain was very cool too, and We Are Golden :P

hahaha awesome! I loved the last one :lol::lol::lol: