The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

First of all, congrats Chrissy! :D

I'll get back to you fellow musers but first i have to post this xD

16367148438652244225555.jpg

I have to go now but i'll see you guys later :lips:

HAHAHA OMG! The best is Chris' "LOL" :lol:

Yes! :awesome: It's the worst thing ever. :|

It is! :( ANd when they start making a weird sound and I need to put the sound lower :|

Muse is going to perform at the Grammys! :freak: (Sorry if you guys already knew that.)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm SO going to watch it!!!! :dance: If they show the Golden Globes they MUST show the Grammy awards ceremony! *.*

Ohohoho, I went to the Grammys website and the first thing I saw was a picture of Matt. :awesome:

haha the first pic I saw was Lady Gaga :bigcry: I clicked in the wrong page :|

They wouldn't play NSC, would they? :blank:

They wouldn't dare!! :whip:

:stunned: Busy bees once more I see.

Re: Headphones: I think I should actually be thanking Muse right now actually. I know they're busted now and I'm on my original iPod headphones (which are dreadful, may I add) so it's a little cruddy now... But I found a lovely pair of Sennheiser CX300II's on sale-- £9.98 rather than £39.99-- which I have purchased. I cannot wait for them to arrive obvs.

Re: Grammy's: I'd imagine that they'd perform either Resistance or Uprising. If they played NSC it would just be because it is 'Grammy suitable' and they'd really, really be mean to all the Musers watching.

Re: Setlists: I'd love to see both C&E and Bliss live. But I got B&H which was a brilliant rarity... And from what you're all saying I was dead lucky to see NSC as well /sarcasm.

:stunned: Busy bees once more I see.

Re: Headphones: I think I should actually be thanking Muse right now actually. I know they're busted now and I'm on my original iPod headphones (which are dreadful, may I add) so it's a little cruddy now... But I found a lovely pair of Sennheiser CX300II's on sale-- £9.98 rather than £39.99-- which I have purchased. I cannot wait for them to arrive obvs.

Re: Grammy's: I'd imagine that they'd perform either Resistance or Uprising. If they played NSC it would just be because it is 'Grammy suitable' and they'd really, really be mean to all the Musers watching.

Re: Setlists: I'd love to see both C&E and Bliss live. But I got B&H which was a brilliant rarity... And from what you're all saying I was dead lucky to see NSC as well /sarcasm.

:lol:

Wow, nice! :wacko: I agree, the original Apple ones are total shit. :shifty: They're too quiet and the sound quality is horrible. :|

Yeah, I don't think they'd play NSC. . . the Grammy's have enough pop artists there. :lol:

I'd love to see B&H too. . . I really need to go to Australia or something to see all these rarities. :|

^^^ :lol: Yeah, Australia got them all, didn't they? Hur, I feel like groupie-being next tour just to try and collect myself a bunch of rarities before they all go into being non-exsistantees

^^Indeed they are, was announced yesterday I believe. My feed went down in flames.

^That's a slightly odd angle. His neck looks all vein and sinew. Ick. However, much approval for glitter suit and rave shades. I saw a similar pair yesterday when shopping that were LED and all... But they were £40. And I don't think I could quite pull it off.

I didn't even notice his neck. :lol:

40 for those? :surprised: You can find a pair similar to those for $5 in junk stores around here! :lol:

:laugh3: I have a habit of noticing things like that and fixating on it so much that I wind myself up :angry:

Really? :o I'd love a pair if they weren't this expensive. I can find cheaper ones around town when I look properly-- but I think they were expensive because a) they were cyberdog ones and b) they lit up and flashed and had various different light show settings.

So did the ones I saw! :P

But the ones you saw were probably much better quality, the ones I saw looked like they would hold up all of 5 minutes. :|

Damn. I wouldn't care though. I'd take them out clubbing in a heartbeat. :awesome: And because they wouldn't be as pricey, I wouldn't be so worried/nervous about them either

haha the first pic I saw was Lady Gaga :bigcry: I clicked in the wrong page :|

They wouldn't dare!! :whip:

:lol: :hug:

I mean, I like NSC because it's cheesy and fun, but it's not exactly the song I would want Muse to play at their Grammy debut.

But like you guys said, the Grammy producer-people would probably make them play something else.

these[/url]. :wacky:

I need those glasses. :wacky:

I hope it will! :wacky:

I hope Matt keeps those shiny suits too. :sneaky: And Dom and his scuba suit, and Chris and his striped suits. :awesome:

:lol: I'm sort of hoping they one up it in some way.

But IDK, I won't be sad to see Dom's scuba/wetsuit go... Just because, as we all know, I get irritated because it is most definitely spandex/lycra/polester mix... Not neoprene like wetsuits.

Pedantic!Natt is pedantic

While I remember:

Dom's been spotted around a drum sale/convention thing this week. The thought made me laugh mildly. :lol:

I...erhm...kinda liked Dom's wetsuit. :laugh3:

I really wish Matt wore the LED suit stateside, though.

A bunch of my friends purchased some blinky glasses and wore them to the shows. Me? I passed since didn't feel like lugging them around. (Not that it mattered in the end when one of my friends actually caught Matt's glasses and we all took turns wearing them and taking awesome pictures with them on. I really don't know how the eff Matt sees out of them.)

And yeah, I'd count on Resistance for the Grammy performance. I'd definitely take it over Uprising, seeing how Uprising has been performed on TV quite a few times. (IMO they should just flip off the Grammy folks and play an extended medley consisting of Citizen Erased, Dead Star, and Fury. :awesome:)

:wideeyed:

In their GRAMMY special preview issue dated January 8, 2011 Billboard asked 20 music industry experts their predictions about who they think will win awards in various categories and they decided the GRAMMY for Best Rock Album goes to...

SHOULD WIN: Muse - The Resistance

WILL WIN: Muse - The Resistance

Voting by Recording Academy members has officially ended.

Speculation about additional artist performances at the 2011 GRAMMY ceremony - Do they want big names like Britney to promote their new music and attract huge ratings or invite talented nominees to sing live even though they may not be as well known to the viewing audience?

Rock and R&B need to be added to the six acts already announced. Possibilities include:

The Black Keys

Mumford & Sons

Florence + The Machine

Kings of Leon (They should have performed last year)

Muse - The Resistance medley including Uprising & Exogenesis symphony excerpts

Bruno Mars

B.o.B.

Haley Williams

Jay-Z

Sade

Usher

Janelle Monae

Drake

Lady Antebellum

Justin Bieber

Ke$ha (she is not nominated for any awards but was a presenter a year ago)

:freak: <----link in smiley