✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I think there's just one video of the Coldplay Totp performance and it's in HD.

Well I was trying to put Muse and Coldplay together :P "Museplayer" :wink3:

I'm surprised there are a number of Musers that don't love Coldplay as well.

Yeah Anna was at Wembley 2010 so I could have met her there as well! but then I didn't know about CPing till October.

hi I'm Daniel :)

Hi Daniel, I'm Kelly. :wacky:

I also was at Wembley. :awesome:

seee :P we all could have met and moshed to Neutron Star Collision.

I went on both days because I did not want to miss any rare songs just because I wanted to be cautious with money. I'm glad I went Friday as well. Butterflies and Hurricanes, New Born, Soilder's Poem, IBTY :awesome:

seee :P we all could have met and moshed to Neutron Star Collision.

I went on both days because I did not want to miss any rare songs just because I wanted to be cautious with money. I'm glad I went Friday as well. Butterflies and Hurricanes, New Born, Soilder's Poem, IBTY :awesome:

:laugh3: Totally should have done this. Aw well, there's always next time :lol:

I could only get tickets for the Friday. My uni internet was being dreadfully slow that morning and Saturday had sold out before it even let me get on the site. I missed an exam for it and all :\ I would have gone to both if I could have got the tickets.

:wideeyed: Epic.

So, I had a dream last night that Muse were headlining Reading festival and I got to the barrier. I got a setlist which had Host, Twin, Spiral Static and most of their b-sides on it. :freak: then Matt gave me Glitterati and asked me to come to the afterparty with him. :awesome: Then I woke up as we went backstage. :bigcry:

:wideeyed: Epic.

So, I had a dream last night that Muse were headlining Reading festival and I got to the barrier. I got a setlist which had Host, Twin, Spiral Static and most of their b-sides on it. :freak: then Matt gave me Glitterati and asked me to come to the afterparty with him. :awesome: Then I woke up as we went backstage. :bigcry:

Epic dream! :freak: :awesome: :freak: :awesome: :freak: :awesome:

I hate it when you wake up right at the worst point. :bigcry:

I had a dream that aliens came here and flooded the world, and everyone drowned. :|

I know! It's always at that point when the best thing is about to happen. :bigcry:

Woah! Scary dream. :|

I know! :disappointed: I had a dream once that I was at a Mew concert and I got to go backstage and talk to Jonas, and then I woke up. </3 So annoying. :shifty:

It's those damn Zetas! :lol:

I know! :disappointed: I had a dream once that I was at a Mew concert and I got to go backstage and talk to Jonas, and then I woke up. </3 So annoying. :shifty:

It's those damn Zetas! :lol:

It sucks when that happens. :bomb:

Yeah! :lol: And they're meant to be our leaders in disguise! :ninja: