✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

As do I. I can't help but think whoever worked on Toy Story 3 was a massive Muse Stan.... Just because they have him Dom styled (as above) and then they have this number:

vlcsnap-2010-12-27-01h11m55s215.png

Which makes him look startlingly like:

tumblr_le2vgy3kx01qeqb8yo1_500.jpg

haha Matt and Ken have the same style :P

oh look wht i found 2day

8ac674ba.jpg

How cute! :awesome:

oh i also found this

to_the_rescue_by_Menschenhautkonfetti.jpg

and this

cut_the_crap_II_by_Menschenhautkonfetti.jpg

the rest just frightened me:shifty:

they are from here

LOOOL funny :P and yes...that has some weird drawings :|

I like this one too...it made me laugh a lot :lol:

http://menschenhautkonfetti.deviantart.com/gallery/4276805?offset=0#/d1cmswt

DOM WILL TICKLE YOU! :lol:

I haven't really ever listened to White Lies. :disappointed:

Aw :hug: You should. I got in to them just after their debut was released and was thrilled when they supported Coldplay (and dead impressed that they supported Muse at Wembley this year too).

I'd say look up Farewell to the Fairground, Death and Bigger Than Us...

I started listening to them after I saw them support Coldplay. They were the best support act and I had never heard of them at the time. :wacky:

That's like me and Metric. :wacky:

Aw :hug: You should. I got in to them just after their debut was released and was thrilled when they supported Coldplay (and dead impressed that they supported Muse at Wembley this year too).

I'd say look up Farewell to the Fairground, Death and Bigger Than Us...

Okay, I'll do that! :wacko:

So, Violet emailed me, and she said that she was very upset about all the drama/bs that happened on the RH thread in the lounge, so she's going to take a break from the board.

If you want to talk to her, I have her email address/facebook, so PM me.

So, Violet emailed me, and she said that she was very upset about all the drama/bs that happened on the RH thread in the lounge, so she's going to take a break from the board.

Aww, really? :\ What's happened? I don't really look in the lounge so I haven't seen what's been going on that thread.

Aww, really? :\ What's happened? I don't really look in the lounge so I haven't seen what's been going on that thread.

Basically, she (and I) were getting very irritated at some negative comments made over and over again about Muse, and when she expressed her annoyance, there was an argument. She felt really bad about the arguing, but I can totally see why she did it and I completely agree with her. It starts here.

Aww. That's rubbish that she felt the need to do that! I hope she's okay and that she feels comfortable enough to come and join us back in here at some point.

It's nice that you have her email and facebook though so you don't sacrifice your friendship over some awful lounge jerks :veryangry2:

I don't venture into the lounge a lot. Actually, I tend to stay here and the Coldplay threads... Because somehow the lounge seems very terrifying. My friend joined the board after going on the Coldplaying boat and went to the lounge and got trolled so bad he left the forum after 2 days of joining. :cry:

here[/url].

I didn't read all of it, but from her replies she seemed really pissed off. I can totally understand why though, it does get annoying after a while. But I hope she's okay, and will want to come back here.

I don't venture into the lounge a lot. Actually, I tend to stay here and the Coldplay threads... Because somehow the lounge seems very terrifying. My friend joined the board after going on the Coldplaying boat and went to the lounge and got trolled so bad he left the forum after 2 days of joining. :cry:

Same, I'm actually quite scared to go in the lounge as silly as it sounds. :lol: It's probably because I think it will be like the Banter section on the Muse boards. Just scary. :|

That sucks about your friend though. :\ What did he/she say to get trolled so much?

I didn't read all of it, but from her replies she seemed really pissed off. I can totally understand why though, it does get annoying after a while. But I hope she's okay, and will want to come back here.

Same, I'm actually quite scared to go in the lounge as silly as it sounds. :lol: It's probably because I think it will be like the Banter section on the Muse boards. Just scary. :|

That sucks about your friend though. :\ What did he/she say to get trolled so much?

:lol: So do I. Not cool. :\

If I remember rightly, someone slagged off his opinion of the Christmas Lights single and so instead of taking it up with them in that thread-- he went to the lounge to get their input and wrote a philosophical borderline spiritual take on why this person felt the need to say that to him and why he had those views in the first place-- that he aired for discussion. It was so awkward because I felt it was a little risky material to take to the Lounge-- but he didn't deserve the utter bashing he got.

Aww. That's rubbish that she felt the need to do that! I hope she's okay and that she feels comfortable enough to come and join us back in here at some point.

It's nice that you have her email and facebook though so you don't sacrifice your friendship over some awful lounge jerks :veryangry2:

Yeah. :\

The lounge really isn't too bad if you make friends with the right people. . . like, you may get trolled if you don't have anyone you know in here. If you know a few people though, they'll generally back you up and you won't have a problem.

I'd suggest befriending and talking to Crests (Glacial Fox now). She's like, the Lounge queen. :lol: And one day, just drop by in the Crests of Daylight thread, there's some awesome people there. :nice:

Really, the lounge is a fun place to be once you establish your place in it. :lol:

I'm sorry about your friend, who was it? :uhoh:

Yeah, I think she does want to, but she wants to cool off a bit. :sad:

:lol: It's nothing like the Banter section. :uhoh: Don't worry! :lol:

It's more like the Muse thread, but bigger and less Muse. :laugh4:

If I remember rightly, someone slagged off his opinion of the Christmas Lights single and so instead of taking it up with them in that thread-- he went to the lounge to get their input and wrote a philosophical borderline spiritual take on why this person felt the need to say that to him and why he had those views in the first place-- that he aired for discussion. It was so awkward because I felt it was a little risky material to take to the Lounge-- but he didn't deserve the utter bashing he got.

Aw, I think I remember that. :sad:

Was his thread moved? :thinking:

The lounge really isn't too bad if you make friends with the right people. . . like, you may get trolled if you don't have anyone you know in here. If you know a few people though, they'll generally back you up and you won't have a problem.

I'd suggest befriending and talking to Crests (Glacial Fox now). She's like, the Lounge queen. :lol: And one day, just drop by in the Crests of Daylight thread, there's some awesome people there. :nice:

Really, the lounge is a fun place to be once you establish your place in it. :lol:

Ah, I have seen Crests around, and I think I may have spoken to her once. I normally see the thread-- but I don't exactly know how you start and enter a thread like that so late. I'm such a nervous berk it is unbelievable.

Aw, I think I remember that. :sad:

Was his thread moved? :thinking:

Twas my friend Custard. I think that maybe it was moved, I'm not exactly sure though. All I know is that he point blank refuses to come on here anymore. Everyone was tl;dr and stuff. He just felt that it was rude and trolling so he didn't like it. (He's a bit of a sensitive soul in RL and all).

Oh, I think I saw that thread too. :thinking: They must have been quite rude if he left after being bashed.

Yeah, I think she does want to, but she wants to cool off a bit. :sad:

:lol: It's nothing like the Banter section. :uhoh: Don't worry! :lol:

It's more like the Muse thread, but bigger and less Muse. :laugh4:

:lol: Oh okay. I think Banter has made me paranoid. :uhoh2:

Ah, I have seen Crests around, and I think I may have spoken to her once. I normally see the thread-- but I don't exactly know how you start and enter a thread like that so late. I'm such a nervous berk it is unbelievable.

Twas my friend Custard. I think that maybe it was moved, I'm not exactly sure though. All I know is that he point blank refuses to come on here anymore. Everyone was tl;dr and stuff. He just felt that it was rude and trolling so he didn't like it. (He's a bit of a sensitive soul in RL and all).

Just go in, and say "Hi, I'm Nat. Christina told me to come here. How are you all?" :lol:

Oh, I remember Custard. :thinking: That's why he doesn't come here anymore? Aw. :sad: