✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I FLIPPIN' LOVE SING FOR ABSOLUTION. :heart:

It gives me the chills, especially near the end when the guitar kicks in and Matt goes all out and belts "OUR WRONGS REMAIN UNREEEECTIFIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEDDD". I just love the music itself too. I personally wish they had included the live Wembley performance of this song on the HAARP CD (WHY DIDN'T THEY? :angry:). It's gorgeous. It's kinda heartbreaking. I would almost kill to hear and experience this song live.

. . . yep. :blank:

:awesome: IAWTC.

I FLIPPIN' LOVE SING FOR ABSOLUTION. :heart:

It gives me the chills, especially near the end when the guitar kicks in and Matt goes all out and belts "OUR WRONGS REMAIN UNREEEECTIFIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEDDD". I just love the music itself too. I personally wish they had included the live Wembley performance of this song on the HAARP CD (WHY DIDN'T THEY? :angry:). It's gorgeous. It's kinda heartbreaking. I would almost kill to hear and experience this song live.

. . . yep. :blank:

THIS.

They really should of put it on HAARP along with Sunburn and City of Delusion. :whip: The song's just amazing. :heart:

I think that HAARP left out a lot of good songs. :sad:

Whenever I listen to the CD, I always think "Something's not right :bigcry:" and then I realize it's the lack of Blackout. :disappointed:

And

I FLIPPIN' LOVE SING FOR ABSOLUTION.

It gives me the chills, especially near the end when the guitar kicks in and Matt goes all out and belts "OUR WRONGS REMAIN UNREEEECTIFIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEDDD". I just love the music itself too. I personally wish they had included the live Wembley performance of this song on the HAARP CD (WHY DIDN'T THEY? ). It's gorgeous. It's kinda heartbreaking. I would almost kill to hear and experience this song live.

. . . yep.

Completely agree. :bomb:

ok this is funny

daily mail:p

It's the first time the Almost Famous star has been seen since the couple announced they are expecting their first child together.

Hudson, 31, who is around four months along, looked every inch the earth mother in a flowing skirt, Burberry jacket and love beads.

Bellamy, 32, turned heads in the terminal too in a pair of shiny purple trousers, a bright checked shirt and mismatched scarf.

hahahahahahaha

^ Did you see the actual outfit? Dear lordy, Bellamy was just a tiny bit of a fail in that choice. Especially seen as he's now under constant media scruits.

Also this is the place where you can download the entirety of the HAARP DVD version as CD format. You can also, if you want, just pick and choose the tracks you want to download: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4680478#post4680478

^ Did you see the actual outfit? Dear lordy, Bellamy was just a tiny bit of a fail in that choice. Especially seen as he's now under constant media scruits.

Also this is the place where you can download the entirety of the HAARP DVD version as CD format. You can also, if you want, just pick and choose the tracks you want to download: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4680478#post4680478

Your post has been copied to the Muse MM thread.

Please no links outside of MM! :nice:

I posted a thread about this, but I figure I should post something in this particular thread about it.

The NME Awards are in full swing, and you guys should go vote. Why does this concern you? Muse is up for the following:

-Best British Band

-Best Live Band

-Hero of the Year (Matt Bellamy)

-Hottest Man (both Matt Bellamy and Dominic Howard)

Yeah, it's important. Go vote for these things. You know you want to.

I posted a thread about this, but I figure I should post something in this particular thread about it.

The NME Awards are in full swing, and you guys should go vote. Why does this concern you? Muse is up for the following:

-Best British Band

-Best Live Band

i've voted once 2day

i'll do it again 2motro and plz vote for dom:nice:

and thanks Natt for the link:hug:

-Best British Band

-Best Live Band

:laugh3: I have gone and done my bit for the cause. Team Howard all the wayy.

Also, I love the nominations for hero and villain of the year. :awesome:

And it's good to see you back again :hug: