✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC, USA

Tash

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was great, I've been to X&Y, Viva La Vida, and now the tour for Mylo Xyloto, it wasn't my favorite of the three but I think it's only because I had 10th row seats for Viva La Vida and you can beat the experience that comes from being immersed in the moment by having floor seats and being able to literally reach out and touch Chris! lol Please enjoy some pictures and video from the show last night:

483280_10150926608797981_515575038_n.jpg

534647_10150926608557981_1286275910_n.jpg

182125_10150926607712981_1346569990_n.jpg

181130_10150926607127981_1684098487_n.jpg

487275_10150926606477981_1754243174_n.jpg

555681_10150926605992981_1242454561_n.jpg

602633_10150926605622981_380980993_n.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-lEM-OO4kc[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAW3it4JBlM[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_AAWgEA4UU[/ame]

He does bend down and gets very close to someone at 0.18. Could have been just a photobomb...

Thanks for posting that video link Blue Nails. Having seen it, I think Chris only had time for a photobomb-op, and not a kiss. I saw it live as he was pulling away from her, and by then she had turned and was facing the other direction. I saw her reaction and it just looked to me as though she'd possibly been given a peck, but I'm far from an expert on women's body language :embarrassed:

It will still be interesting to get a comment from Vezendy on this, but I think we can close the book on the charges against Mr. Martin in this case :)

I was the one that posted that video "joseanash" , the quality that it ended up loading was poor in comparison to how it looks on my phone, but upon closer inspection I couldn't see anything that looked like kissing? lol

Thanks for doing that... it was this piece of evidence that exonerated Chris Martin. ;)

I was the one that posted that video "joseanash" , the quality that it ended up loading was poor in comparison to how it looks on my phone, but upon closer inspection I couldn't see anything that looked like kissing? lol

Haha, yeah you're right, it was probably nothing. It's just that Chris is going more and more crazy on stage these days, we never know what might happen. ;)

Thanks for the video, I hope you didn't mind I posted it here.

Yeah well he definitely kissed her on the cheek while she had her back turned. I have a video of it from the floor. Dont know if its the same girl in the pic, but it looks a lot like her... same dress and same hair.

Yeah well he definitely kissed her on the cheek while she had her back turned. I have a video of it from the floor. Dont know if its the same girl in the pic, but it looks a lot like her... same dress and same hair.

Thanks for contributing that jthunder. I think it would be cool if he did, and I'm sure it would have fit the moment, for him and for her. If you could find a way to post that video, we'd all be appreciative.

Thanks for contributing that jthunder. I think it would be cool if he did, and I'm sure it would have fit the moment, for him and for her. If you could find a way to post that video, we'd all be appreciative.

np.

Im loading it on youtube now... says it will take 38 more minutes. I will link it as soon as it finishes. I didnt notice him kissing the girl when it happened last night, but I noticed it while watching the video today and apparently some other people saw this. I guess she has a claim to fame now. lol

I do remember during this song when Chris says "Wait a minute. We fucked that up really badly. Let's do that again". looool

I have some other videos too, but most of my pics look like shit. :(

Oh, one other comedic moment from last night... how about when Chris was trying to localize the lyrics in God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, and he sang (loosely paraphrasing) "20,000 North Carolinan's gathered in one place"... then he pauses and reflects - "I'm not sure that's the proper collective for Carolina... pretty sure it's not" :laugh3: Priceless:D

WikiColdplay updated :)

http://www.wikicoldplay.com/3_July_2012:_Time_Warner_Cable_Arena,_Charlotte,_NC,_USA

More coldplayer reviews for this show would be great as there are not many! :D

Yeah. I read that one review here and kinda scratched my head. I will try to do one maybe late tonight. We are going down to MB now for 4th of July celebrations. I thought it was a great show. Had lots of fun for sure!

Oh and yes, I guess if ur in the right spot and female, u can get a kiss. I dont want a kiss personally, but maybe a hand slap or fist bump would be cool. lol

Oh, one other comedic moment from last night... how about when Chris was trying to localize the lyrics in God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, and he sang (loosely paraphrasing) "20,000 North Carolinan's gathered in one place"... then he pauses and reflects - "I'm not sure that's the proper collective for Carolina... pretty sure it's not" :laugh3: Priceless:D

yeah i remember that too. lol

man i like that version of GPASUY!!!! it was crazy during that song.

:)))

Ok here is the video link for 'Us Against the World' from last night...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLxgtszg3Z8&feature=plcp]Coldplay - 'Us Against the World' - YouTube[/ame]

The moment in question is at about 3:03. You guys can be the judge... looks like a kiss to me. ;))

WikiColdplay updated :)

http://www.wikicoldplay.com/3_July_2012:_Time_Warner_Cable_Arena,_Charlotte,_NC,_USA

More coldplayer reviews for this show would be great as there are not many! :D

Wow... my off-the-cuff 2:00 AM "review" of the Coldplay concert made Wikicoldplay!? I'd have polished up my grammar and punctuation a little bit if I thought there was a potential for that to happen :o I'll probably need to add another layer to my flame suit now that it's up... my wife thinks I'm being overly anal about the audio mix. Sad thing is she's not the first, nor probably last person to tell me that :escaping3:

Ok here is the video link for 'Us Against the World' from last night...

The moment in question is at about 3:03. You guys can be the judge... looks like a kiss to me. ;))

It wasn't a kiss.

AJ Vezendy

@OnlookerDelay I'm the pic taker/husband. No kiss. I'm sure Chris doesn't peck random birds in the crowd. Great moment though! Love them!

link

Wow... my off-the-cuff 2:00 AM "review" of the Coldplay concert made Wikicoldplay!? I'd have polished up my grammar and punctuation a little bit if I thought there was a potential for that to happen :o I'll probably need to add another layer to my flame suit now that it's up... my wife thinks I'm being overly anal about the audio mix. Sad thing is she's not the first, nor probably last person to tell me that :escaping3:
Feel free to register and update it yourself as you see fit!:)

The video skips a few frames right around the time the "kiss" would have happened... at least it does when I'm streaming You Tube. I'll capture the video as a Real Player download and see if that doesn't smooth it up a bit. I'll report back on that later.

Never the less, that's a pretty good video of that moment. Coldplay has really taken this satellite acoustic bit to a new art form. It helps counter what I'm worried are becoming production technology excesses in other parts of their live performances.

I'm really grateful to you for getting this video posted... good work!

The video skips a few frames right around the time the "kiss" would have happened... at least it does when I'm streaming You Tube. I'll capture the video as a Real Player download and see if that doesn't smooth it up a bit. I'll report back on that later.

Never the less, that's a pretty good video of that moment. Coldplay has really taken this satellite acoustic bit to a new art form. It helps counter what I'm worried are becoming production technology excesses in other parts of their live performances.

I'm really grateful to you for getting this video posted... good work!

You can see it better in the full screen mode. Despite what the girl's husband has said... it looks like a kiss to me. I mean he leans in and appears to touch her cheek with his lips. Maybe it was just a brush or a peck. lol