✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China (Official)

filiprasmusson

I don't care what gets released as the single. They won't play it in my town anyways. All I care about is the B-side. If people miss out on CB cause it's not a single, that's there loss.

i agree with you. all i care is a b-side!!! :bomb:

all coldplay care is the taking attention of other people.

I think it's pretty obvious now that Princess Of China will be their third single. Was just released on YouTube and it's going to be played at the Grammys.

Charlie Brown was meant to be the third single from MX, but the Grammy stuff probably changed that. And I think the video for CB will not be released now. I think it would be released in three or four months, when the actually Charlie Brown single come out.

Still think Charlie Brown will be released first, although I'm less certain now than I was at the start of this month!

Surely this PoC video is to make sure all the YouTube hits from the Grammy's go to an official video rather than one someone else has uploaded.

I does feel like a bit of a mess though. I hope they get it right because both are potentially number 1's.

Completely agree. If anyone on YouTube is going to get the hits for POC, it should be them.

I think it's pretty obvious now that Princess Of China will be their third single. Was just released on YouTube and it's going to be played at the Grammys.

Charlie Brown was meant to be the third single from MX, but the Grammy stuff probably changed that. And I think the video for CB will not be released now. I think it would be released in three or four months, when the actually Charlie Brown single come out.

This.

Now we just need to live with it and be patient about the video.

I wonder. They've already released 2 singles, PoC and CB are pretty much solidified as singles in my eyes, and major minus has been released as a b side. That's 5 songs off the album and it's only been out for less than 4 months. Usually artists drag singles out for like 3 years or whatever until there next album comes out. Maybe we're not getting PoC and Cb as soon as we think....

Or...Maybe they have something we haven't heard yet they may release in a year or two....:wink3:

I wonder. They've already released 2 singles, PoC and CB are pretty much solidified as singles in my eyes, and major minus has been released as a b side. That's 5 songs off the album and it's only been out for less than 4 months. Usually artists drag singles out for like 3 years or whatever until there next album comes out. Maybe we're not getting PoC and Cb as soon as we think....

Or...Maybe they have something we haven't heard yet they may release in a year or two....:wink3:

...which is where the Car Kids EP theories come in :nod:

@Nikola

awesome avatar! Where did you get it from?

Thanks!

I made it myself! :wacky:

It's actually from the pic that is the current site banner.

59.jpg

I'm not sure where I found the full picture.

EDIT: Here. I re-uploaded it, it's an awesome pic. :wideeyed:

This.

Now we just need to live with it and be patient about the video.

Apparently. Now we wait another 2-3 months for the POC video. :bomb: But... Rihanna+Chris. :dazzled:

I actually think they screwed it up, we should have had the CB video by now, or like a month ago, and then the POC video in February.

That would have followed the dynamic of the hype that has build up around both songs. + MX has a lot of potentially successful singles.

thats like the worst artwork of the whole era

if it wasnt uploaded by coldplay official channel i would swear it was fake.

horrible :P

It's not bad it's just generic MX stuff. The previous "official" cover was darker and more suiting for the song.