✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China (Official)

filiprasmusson

They've also replaced Charlie Brown on the coldplay.com home page with this :\

:(

I , with guess the Grammy performance ahead of us, this video and 3fm (Dutch radio) putting the song on their new music list, POC will be the next single...

Too bad that some radio stations were already playing CB as "the new one from Coldplay".

What if they want to release CB after POC and everyone will be tired of it 'cause they heard it already...?

What if they release both together and make a big mess and none of them go well on the charts, like they did with Lost!/Lovers In Japan?

I will kill myself if that happens.

(They could release POC in America and CB in the rest of the world. That was my initial thought when this mess started.)

What if they release both together and make a big mess and none of them go well on the charts, like they did with Lost!/Lovers In Japan?

I truly think that PoC/CB are the Lost/LiJ of the MX era. Princess of China is the most pop/mainstream song on the album (like Lost was) while Charlie Brown is the fan favourite that's amazing live (like Lovers in Japan). They're both going to struggle to be as successful as Paradise (like Lost/Lovers had to struggle to be as successful as Viva) and I think history is probably doomed to repeat itself :(

I will kill myself if that happens.

(They could release POC in America and CB in the rest of the world. That was my initial thought when this mess started.)

Please don't kill yourself, you're a nice guy on the forum ;-)

And yes, that's a good idea, maybe releasing PoC on the USA might be cleaver.

I think history is probably doomed to repeat itself :(

I hope not, if it does: :bigcry:

I don't care what gets released as the single. They won't play it in my town anyways. All I care about is the B-side. If people miss out on CB cause it's not a single, that's there loss.

Also, what do you all think the chances are of a double a side? I know someone's had that idea on this forum before.

It's totally reasonable to release POC now and coincide with the fuckin Grammys.

But they've been filming the CB video for months now, why is it taking so long?

Paradise was released on September 10th!

They're on a break from the tour until mid-April. What are they doing now? This is madness! :bigcry:

Still think Charlie Brown will be released first, although I'm less certain now than I was at the start of this month!

Surely this PoC video is to make sure all the YouTube hits from the Grammy's go to an official video rather than one someone else has uploaded.

I does feel like a bit of a mess though. I hope they get it right because both are potentially number 1's.