✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell me your spirit animal ok

Brent

Tell me yours now :angry:

A spirit animal is basically the animal you're most like but it sounds cooler if you call it a "spirit animal" or a "power animal." This random website says:

Sometimes we can know the “power animal” of a person because it is hidden in their physical features, or their special abilities. A person might have the penetrating staring eyes of an eagle, a hawk-like facial expression, a calm, absent-mindedness of owl. Once an animal characteristic is recognized, you can study the behavior patterns and learn a great deal.

So it's a representation of your traits and skills and stuff.

I took this quiz and it told me I'm a hawk.

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

Like this one:

red-tailed-hawk-eating-squirrel.jpg

So now I'm going to go outside and join my brethren and eat some old dried up carcasses bye

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owl

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Spider.jpg

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls

Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

fuck spiders i'm an arachnophobe